SiouxSports.com Forum

What's the story behind...

octupus99

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see that Subway commercial at the Ralph featuring Kaukster and Gretzky? Oh and on Lee, I heard the guys behind me last Saturday saying how he wishes Lee would have stayed and we would have lost Big Joe instead. He said Lee used to "tear it up" against the Goofballs. HuH?

Good question. Joe actually showed up. They were really talking up Lee and how he kicked butt against Duluth and how Joe is a weanie. I was just shaking my head. Joe would have wiped the floor with those two drunks. I should have had Kaukster do a swanton bomb on their butts.

Joe was border line "Cult Like" against the goofers...

He was clutch over and over again...

I specifically remember in a 2 minute shift he kept breaking up passes with his head up and looking to go in on goal...

If I remember right, didn't he have a partial breakaway, or 2 on 1?

I like it!!

I was one of the Few Lee fans...

So he was timid, so he left early...And he had blond hair...

I would have liked to see him go 1 more year...

But the way the season is going, everything would have been his fault...

Could you imagine if Blais would of lost the bubble hockey? Fans would have been all over Lee...

Kauk is a crazy man...I love it!!!

Last year there was an ENTIRE team of Gophers that wanted to be like Lee! :lol:

I also think that Joe has improved a ton this year.

Just for the record since we are talking about Joe, Friday night I don't remember what period: did anyone see him Grab the dive queen Wheeler and yank him off the pile? Now that was sweet. He treat Wheeler like a rag doll.

Just for the record since we are talking about Joe, Friday night I don't remember what period: did anyone see him Grab the dive queen Wheeler and yank him off the pile? Now that was sweet. He treat Wheeler like a rag doll.

12:35 left in the 2nd period. That was when the puck was loose in close by Frazee and the Sioux went after it, and Gopher players went in to protect the goalie. Wheeler was in facing the scrum and Finley came in and dragged him out like the rag doll.

12:35 left in the 2nd period. That was when the puck was loose in close by Frazee and the Sioux went after it, and Gopher players went in to protect the goalie. Wheeler was in facing the scrum and Finley came in and dragged him out like the rag doll.

damn your good. :lol: That was impressive.

would that video happen to be anywhere online by chance? I vaguely remember it, but would appreciate any link!

would that video happen to be anywhere online by chance? I vaguely remember it, but would appreciate any link!

I can post it a little later, but you have to wait until after all of the games are done for today (Devils/Flyers and Blackhawks/Panthers), as I have to watch my former Sioux players! I may be able to get it in an intermission though too, however, that would interrupt my Playstation hockey time! :cool:

Here's that scrum.

You know, I love how the gopher fans were whining about what a bunch of hacks the Sioux players are, and how dirty the program is that Hakstol runs, and then there's Bickel sitting on the bench flicking off guys on the ice, and Bickel in this video butt-ending Miller in the back of the head. Watch it again if you don't believe me.

Bickel likes to use that butt-end. I think he put it into Watkins back in the Friday game too.

You know, I love how the gopher fans were whining about what a bunch of hacks the Sioux players are, and how dirty the program is that Hakstol runs, and then there's Bickel sitting on the bench flicking off guys on the ice, and Bickel in this video butt-ending Miller in the back of the head. Watch it again if you don't believe me.

Bickel likes to use that butt-end. I think he put it into Watkins back in the Friday game too.

Bickel is a thug, a hack, I wish big Joe could have gotten a chance to clean his clock.

I am surprised that tDon would even recruit such a thug to be part of the golden boys. :cool:

Heck they haven't had a goon like that since Demarchi.