SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs NEW HAMPSHIRE

AZSIOUX

Per Brad's blog, Malone is out for this weekend. Played hurt Sat. night vs. Minn. after getting dinged on Fri. and 20 days later can't go? Must be more serious than originally thought. Would like to see Forney get another crack at the line-up then this weekend.

Normally take my 7 year old daughter to Sat. night games and she has yet to see UND win this year. She is going tomorrow hoping to see a Sioux W :glare:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Brad's blog, Malone is out for this weekend. Played hurt Sat. night vs. Minn. after getting dinged on Fri. and 20 days later can't go? Must be more serious than originally thought. Would like to see Forney get another crack at the line-up then this weekend.

Maybe he re-injured it in practice or something. Hopefully he can play against SCSU.

Agreed about Forney.

Maybe he re-injured it in practice or something. Hopefully he can play against SCSU.

Agreed about Forney.

Anyone know if Forney is going to maybe take a medical redshirt. If he hasn't played this season because of injury it seems silly for him to waste elgibility.

Anyone know if Forney is going to maybe take a medical redshirt. If he hasn't played this season because of injury it seems silly for him to waste elgibility.

What injury?? Thought his shoulder/ankle issues were behind him?

Maybe he hurt it in the skills challenge?

Normally take my 7 year old daughter to Sat. night games and she has yet to see UND win this year. She is going tomorrow hoping to see a Sioux W :glare:

havent heard of any injury from forney. he hasnt been playing for the most part as a healthy scratch. he wouldnt be able to take one as well as we are past that point of the season where you could take a redshirt.

and ill throw in a jersey :lol:

GO SIOUX

lets start the climb to the rocky mountains ;) how do you like them apples

I haven't missed a home game this year so I don't know what to make of this...but the t-shirt and the jersey she'll love!

Last year in St. Louis at our hotel bar, we met up with some UNH fans that were very fun. They said they were going to come this weekend for this series because they had heard so much about the arena and our great fans. Of course at the time we didnt think of exchanging an email address or phone numbers, so I will just keep my eyes wide open in search for them. Hope they made the trip.

herald article

we arent 3-0 in non conference, we are 2-0-1 with that fogout

UND hasn't allowed a goal in nonconference play this season. The Sioux beat Michigan State 6-0, tied Boston College 0-0 and topped Northeastern 3-0.

bina questions

union leader unh sioux article

portsmouth herald game article