SiouxSports.com Forum

FIGHTING SIOUX vs. gophers

aleah

The FSN feed was certainly interesting.

They were a little bitter about the Holy Cross announcement. They said you shouldn't be saying anything when you're winning. They also didn't exactly like the Bubble Hockey score announced.

BUT.....at the end, Lammy was "putting some mustard on the save because Sports Illustrated is at the game" and Lammy "dove when Wheeler went in the crease" and "he's one of the best at diving".

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA on FSN My brother was in the background wearing his Holy Cross shirt!!!!! hahaha...NICE!!!!!!!!!

Your family's good at 'posting' your allegiance! Way to go!

BTW - was that you and your 2 friends who came down front with your signs at the end of the football game in Vermillion?

Do you think FSN will relocate their broadcast booth the next time they are at the REA?

;)

See the idiot doing the Dork Wheeless jersey pop in the background? Somone should Perp him between the legs, wait, probably not much to stop the a stick.

This happens to the Fox morons every year, you would think they would learn.

The FSN feed was certainly interesting.

They were a little bitter about the Holy Cross announcement. They said you shouldn't be saying anything when you're winning. They also didn't exactly like the Bubble Hockey score announced.

Screw FSN, its common knowledge that the Goofs lost to Holy Cross. Get over it.

Your family's good at 'posting' your allegiance! Way to go!

BTW - was that you and your 2 friends who came down front with your signs at the end of the football game in Vermillion?

haha...nope, unfortunately it wasn't me ;)

I leave the madness up to my brother!!! ;)

my parents were rollin off the couch when they saw him.....it might have been the family's finest moment!!! haha

They were announcing scores tonight and said Holy Cross is off tonight.

Which (IMHO) was not needed, win with class....

Fans can do and wear what they want, and say what they want, UND should have control over PA announcements and this was BUSH league....

Which (IMHO) was not needed, win with class....

Fans can do and wear what they want, and say what they want, UND should have control over PA announcements and this was BUSH league....

I think it was all in good fun. Screw em, Minnesota is the king of rubbing it in.

Good to see there's no action for the punch to the back of Oshie's head as he skates away. ;)

We should have at least gotten a power play as Campion was watching interference at center ice during this entire time.

Kaip's charging penalty 90% of the check went into the boards, Lapoints tripping, skating over his stick.