Sky is falling Part II

Goon

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leaffag.jpg

Urban Dictionary: mancrush

A hetrosexual man admiring another man to an extreme in a non-romantic or sexual way, more having an intense desire to be that other man. I have the biggest mancrush

Urban Dictionary: Man Crush

When a straight man has a "crush" on another man, not sexual but kind of idolizing him.

Goon and leafsguy sitting under a tree ki....... oh nevermind :glare:

Urban Dictionary: mancrush

A hetrosexual man admiring another man to an extreme in a non-romantic or sexual way, more having an intense desire to be that other man. I have the biggest mancrush

Urban Dictionary: Man Crush

When a straight man has a "crush" on another man, not sexual but kind of idolizing him.

Goon and leafsguy sitting under a tree ki....... oh nevermind :glare:

Dude I have no crush on anything.

Take it easy we're the #7 ranked team in the country many teams never even make the poll(of course those teams are reagularily bad) but we cant be mad that we have a top 10 team. Just disappointed a little bit that we're not #1 :glare:

7 is greater than 5!! :ohmy::ohmy:

Any Sioux fan with a history of watching your team the past few years should never write them off this early. I could be crazy but it seems you guys have been notorious lately for average starts yet still making the FF, and if you can get that far anything happen. It's precisely why I still have hope for not only the Gophers but the Vikings as well (well not too much hope for the Vikings but at least a playoff berth).

Any Sioux fan with a history of watching your team the past few years should never write them off this early. I could be crazy but it seems you guys have been notorious lately for average starts yet still making the FF, and if you can get that far anything happen. It's precisely why I still have hope for not only the Gophers but the Vikings as well (well not too much hope for the Vikings but at least a playoff berth). The T-Wolves not so much though.

I hate Basket Ball. I am up for the Vikes making it.