SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Badgers Saturday Night

Sioux-cia

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we used to call it a ten minute misconduct and a game misconduct, not sure if the nomenclature has changed... but i did say "game misconduct". i hear the anouncers use the term dq... but to my knowledge, they still call it a game misconduct... hence the 5 and a game tj got against sparty. i could be wrong, happens all the time, ask my wife.

If they were getting a game DQ then you would think that TH would be talking about it or at least mention it to Hak durring his postgame interview. Just my thoughts......

we used to call it a ten minute misconduct and a game misconduct, not sure if the nomenclature has changed... but i did say "game misconduct". i hear the anouncers use the term dq... but to my knowledge, they still call it a game misconduct... hence the 5 and a game tj got against sparty. i could be wrong, happens all the time, ask my wife.

Yeah, you are right. You just used the wrong terms. TJ got a game misconduct in the MSU game. When you get a game disqualification, you miss the next game. Either way though, this is way too much discussion on this. :blush:

TH is awesome, kind of a homer, but I love the dude.

I love the Sconnie's young announcer. He said only good things about the Sioux all night long; over and over again, all night long. The other guy was complimentary as well. I think if I were a Sconnie fan, I'd be pissed at how complimentary they were to our boys.

I love the Sconnie's young announcer. He said only good things about the Sioux all night long; over and over again, all night long. The other guy was complimentary as well. I think if I were a Sconnie fan, I'd be pissed at how complimentary they were to our boys.

He did kind of have a man crush on Oshie didn't he.

Anything is better than what Rodentia offers. I have never heard the Gopher radio network, but some people have mentioned how insufferable they are. And I don't think I have to remind people about Mazzaco (sp?) and Woog. On balance, I think that Badger nation is a lot more classy and down-to-earth than Rodentia. That doesn't mean I don't like to beat them, though. :blush: