SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BADGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about " WE LOVE BOB!!" :lol:

Seriously, Saturday night's game will be on FSN...maybe you can do a FSN sign, like Fighting Sioux Now & 4ever...or some other FSN combination.

Really? Cuz that's better than anything I came up with.... I was going to make a "Me So Forney" sign, but I don't know if he'll even be playing...

Because you know there will be a "racist mascot" chat by the students you could make a sign that says "Have no mascot!" or something like that....

Or having been raised in Wisconsin, I know that if the Badgers score five goals you get free ice cream at Culvers... you could make a sign asking if free ice cream still applies if the Sioux score five goals...

My preditions for the weekend

Friday night Badgers 3-2 over the sioux..

Saturday afternoon Badgers 27-14 over Michigan

Saturday night Sioux 5-1 earning their Free Ice cream

Sunday Packers 34- Queens 13...

With as hard as it is to play in Madison, and how good the sioux are both teams will be happy earning 2 points.

Take these score to heart and place your bets everyone.

Esox

probably not the best idea :lol:

i feel a sioux sweep, low scoring friday then saturday a shootout somehow

Some students did it at a basketball game a few years ago if I remember right. The player talked about it after and said it was really distracting but funny.

It's hard to say how good this Wisconsin team really is becaue of their schedule so far. They're very talented but young. I think if we come out and play our game early we sweep. It would be real nice to get a little pay back since they have swept us at our building the last two years in a row.

It's hard to say how good this Wisconsin team really is becaue of their schedule so far. They're very talented but young. I think if we come out and play our game early we sweep. It would be real nice to get a little pay back since they have swept us at our building the last two years in a row.

that would be nice to do!

Yes, this I know, which would be why I would choose to write Forney instead.... (which was brought up a while ago in another thread, that I don't feel like searching for, by someone other than me)

How about "Free Paint Thinner" ? That should distract most of the crowd anyway...

You can't have any signs larger than 8x11" at the Kohl Center.

But should you somehow sneak one in how about. "Wisconsin: Where the Men are men and the Deer are scared".

Aaahhh Diggler, I hate it when you're right.... But this is absolutely true!!! ???

(Although I'm pretty sure when I was there last year, some old guy had signs that he would hold up to the crowd and they would yell "Go Red" I believe)