SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BADGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also,is this a bus trip for the team, or do they fly to Madison? Just curious. Is there a fan bus leaving GF too?

Under the Blais regime, I believe that this was a plane trip. I was flying out of the MSP on an early Sunday morning once in the early 00's and

saw the boys waiting to get on a jumper to GF. This said, Madison is really a fairly easy drive. At least until you get to that hell hole of a town.

I have been lost miserably there.

Under the Blais regime, I believe that this was a plane trip. I was flying out of the MSP on an early Sunday morning once in the early 00's and

saw the boys waiting to get on a jumper to GF. This said, Madison is really a fairly easy drive. At least until you get to that hell hole of a town.

I have been lost miserably there.

Not much wonder with a car load of ladies telling you to turn here and turn there. :D

Badgers coach Mike Eaves news conference, disscussing the upcoming games vs. UND, as well as some interestng comments regarding TJ Oshie...basicly saying the fact Oshie returned this year was a career move, not just to win the Championship.

Scroll down the left side to 11/5, Monday news conference.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/audio_video/

Badgers coach Mike Eaves news conference, disscussing the upcoming games vs. UND, as well as some interestng comments regarding TJ Oshie...basicly saying the fact Oshie returned this year was a career move, not just to win the Championship.

Scroll down the left side to 11/5, Monday news conference.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/audio_video/

thanks for the link. they have awesome coverage, and you dont need to join. eaves also had nice things to say about gf too.

No doubt JPL will start these two games. He is going to need a break at some point. Has any goalie ever started every game for a complete college season?? I would think being fresh at the most important time of the year could be a concern in goal.

No doubt JPL will start these two games. He is going to need a break at some point. Has any goalie ever started every game for a complete college season?? I would think being fresh at the most important time of the year could be a concern in goal.

I don't know if he started every game, but according to these stats, Jeff Lerg played in every one of Michigan State's 42 games last season.

Edited by PCM