SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Tigers

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Sweeney's partner from last year? I can't remember his name, but I just now noticed that there's a different guy this year.

Scanlan did a lot of the shows last year too. Jeff Brehdal was his other partner. Couldn't stand that guy. I'd rather listen to Scanlan.

I think our forwards have to be concerned about getting back to break up odd man rushes too much, so that's why we look so disjointed. Kozek's play last night was a great one, but it's not something we should have to see on every shift. It's one thing if Bachmann is turning shots away, but we just flat out aren't getting any chances.

CC's clogging all the lanes very well.

Agreed. We just need to watch this game tape to see what we need to look like. CC has always got 2 guys back on the blue line, while still generating pressure from their forwards. Even when we break out, we're getting taken right to the boards. When they break out, they have nothing but ice in front of them.