SiouxSports.com Forum

Read this Blog article about this loser from tech

proudsioux

This is soooo silly. I for one would actually love to irritate an opposing player so much that he jacked me. I'd let them beat the snot out of me and then sue the pants off the athletic program. OK, now I've had enough talking about this. We will see Tech 2 more times this year, that's it. They could make the final five, but probably have to play the play in game.

Bottom line with that team, The Sioux will beat them 9 times out of 10 if the SIoux score the first goal. With that horrible clog the slot style, Tech will win 50% of the games against us if they score first. My own private hell would include a Wisconsin vs Michigan Tech series, with the Blake Wheeler miracle goal and jersey pop playing on the scoreboard.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the second part, I have to ask, what is really at issue in this thread, a fan yelling at a coach, or a player bullying an opposing fan? I don't care which team it is and which team you are a fan of, this is unacceptable behavior. If anybody here is defending Radke, then you need to take off your green-tinted glasses.

A belly bump, so are we to consider that really bad behavior. What if the kid was really drunk and stumbled into said hockey player?

There are two sides to this story and it appears to me to be childish highschool type issue. "he looked at me wrong and smile at my girl friend."

Boosh wasn't drunk.

Reguardless, a belly bump, big deal...

Was a police report filed, haven't seen where one was.

I don't think it is grounds to sit a player, taking stupid penalties are.

If anything saying Davidson was on the trip and wasn't is more agregious.

As a aside, how STUPID do you have to be to confuse Davidson with Marto, particularly since Davidson was in Grand Forks. :silly:

Well, you don't have to be stupid if you don't know what the players look like. Just un- or misinformed. No reason an opposing school's students would know what Sioux players, especially those who are not household names, look like.

I did get kicked out of the Tech student section. ;)

I will have my revenge on MEg. She won't see it coming, mainly because she's so short she doesn't see much of anything coming, and it will be sweet.

Is there a video posted on YouTube yet? :silly:

Well, you don't have to be stupid if you don't know what the players look like. Just un- or misinformed. No reason an opposing school's students would know what Sioux players, especially those who are not household names, look like.

The only way he would know there was a Davidson on the team if he read the roster. Marto is not 6'4" 225...

It would never work out. I'm deadset against Boosh's Anti-Oshie Policy.

I believe that Dirty is holding out hope he will hook up with mean girl. :D

---edit----

Goon didn't mean to spell dirty's name wrong.

Edited by Goon

I believe that Ditry is holding out hope he will hook up with mean girl. :D

You intentionally misspell her name don't you? Then again, maybe not cause you can't spell my name either. ;)

Either way, she made me cry long ago and I'll never forgive her for it. Plus brianvf threatened to run me over with his bike if I tried anything. :silly: