SiouxSports.com Forum

Great week to be a Sioux fan

proudsioux

I'm already getting hyper :lol:

Its going to be a killer week hunting of duck on friday, hunting of ducks in the morning on saturday followed by Sioux football on tv--proceding to hockey in the even and pheasant hunting on Sunday. Now that is my definition of a great weekend.

Man will Grand Forks be rockin this saturday. Entire d2 game of the week and the entire d1 hockey game of the week. I will be attending both if i can make it thorugh tailgating that is.

I am thinking Happy Harry's better stock up on Key Stone Lite.

Its going to be a killer week hunting of duck on friday, hunting of ducks in the morning on saturday followed by Sioux football on tv--proceding to hockey in the even and pheasant hunting on Sunday. Now that is my definition of a great weekend.

You're gonna use a sling shot, right?

Man will Grand Forks be rockin this saturday. Entire d2 game of the week and the entire d1 hockey game of the week. I will be attending both if i can make it thorugh tailgating that is.

Easy on the tailgating proudsioux.

Sunday I didn't see any keystone at The Ralph but I did spot a Molson at the martini stand :lol:

If you see a tall guy possibly wearing a green wig that can't walk very good at either event that might be me... Tailgating, to hockey pregame drinks, to period break beers that i will probably not even need by that point.

As long as you are awake and yelling for the Sioux, it's all good buddy!