SiouxSports.com Forum

Blackhawks President William Wirtz passes away over night

mikeypat15

don't know of many other markets that black out their own home games to turn a profit, or to try to get people to come to the games.

I believe Twin Cities based Vikings fans can answer that for you. They faced blackout for not sell out Metrodome recently.

It's a standard NFL practice: Sold out 72 hours before kickoff or blacked out.

I believe Twin Cities based Vikings fans can answer that for you. They faced blackout for not sell out Metrodome recently.

It's a standard NFL practice: Sold out 72 hours before kickoff or blacked out.

I'm pretty sure the radio stations were the ones to buy up the last ones too. GREAT fans in the cities.

I'm pretty sure the radio stations were the ones to buy up the last ones too. GREAT fans in the cities.

Look at that POS team they are fielding. Look at what kind of moronic play calling the coaches make. I sure as sh^t wouldn't want to pay $40 to watch that kind of crap either.

Look at that POS team they are fielding. Look at what kind of moronic play calling the coaches make. I sure as sh^t wouldn't want to pay $40 to watch that kind of crap either.

It doesn't matter, the best fans sell out games no matter what the situation is. Packers have had a a sellout streak since the 1960s, and they didn't have a Super Bowl appearance for 29 years at one point.

It doesn't matter, the best fans sell out games no matter what the situation is. Packers have had a a sellout streak since the 1960s, and they didn't have a Super Bowl appearance for 29 years at one point.

No, those are called suckers. If your favorite restaurant starts serving horse crap, you don't keep going there. You say screw you, I'll be back when you stop serving me horse crap. When the Vikings stop serving their fans horse crap, the fans will be right there to support the team. This team barely even seems to try though. It's ridiculous.

No, those are called suckers. If your favorite restaurant starts serving horse crap, you don't keep going there. You say screw you, I'll be back when you stop serving me horse crap. When the Vikings stop serving their fans horse crap, the fans will be right there to support the team. This team barely even seems to try though. It's ridiculous.

No, they are not called suckers. And that's an unrealistic comparison. Food is one thing, supporting your pro football team is another. It's called loyalty. Some people understand it, some people don't. Even if you DO want to compare to a restaurant serving bad food, there ARE people who are loyal enough to go back time and time again when there are better options.

You're the sucker for actually believing that someone would be a 'sucker' for being supportive for many years.

Hate to burst your bubble, but i think brett favre is married - or he doesn't date fans, one of the two.

I think the only reason the packers have sold out so many games is because they're the only place with indoor plumbing - gotta shower somewhere, right?

Yep, that's it.