SiouxSports.com Forum

Sabres/Wild Game at the Ralph

RedFrog

I will be attending the NHL exhibition game tomorrow night at the Ralph. Does anyone know if there will be any autograph sessions/opportunities while the NHLers are in town?

The wife is a HUGE Stafford fan and I know she'd love to have her Stafford Sabres Jersey autographed. She has taken a fondness to the Sabres since Staffords arrival. She has a few Wild players she likes too, specifically prospect Benoit Pouliot.

Any info anyone has would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be attending the NHL exhibition game tomorrow night at the Ralph. Does anyone know if there will be any autograph sessions/opportunities while the NHLers are in town?

The wife is a HUGE Stafford fan and I know she'd love to have her Stafford Sabres Jersey autographed. She has taken a fondness to the Sabres since Staffords arrival. She has a few Wild players she likes too, specifically prospect Benoit Pouliot.

Thanx!

There is an open Sabres practice at 10:30AM tomorrow. Maybe she could get it there.

The Wild wont be having an open practice here, they have practice in St. Paul this morning and have a 2:30 flight to come to GF. The good/bad news...depending on your view as a Wild fan, is that Minnesota will be playing a lot of their young prospects that are trying to make the team. Petr Kalus, James Sheppard, Benoit Pouliot, Colton Gilles...and anyone remember John Scott from MTU? Well he'll be playing for the Wild tonight as well...should be fun to watch, will be a shame if Stafford can't play, but Vanek is playing i've heard, so we'll have someone to boo... maybe they'll bring Drew with at least so he can go on the big screen and get his ovation.

The Wild wont be having an open practice here, they have practice in St. Paul this morning and have a 2:30 flight to come to GF. The good/bad news...depending on your view as a Wild fan, is that Minnesota will be playing a lot of their young prospects that are trying to make the team. Petr Kalus, James Sheppard, Benoit Pouliot, Colton Gilles...and anyone remember John Scott from MTU? Well he'll be playing for the Wild tonight as well...should be fun to watch, will be a shame if Stafford can't play, but Vanek is playing i've heard, so we'll have someone to boo... maybe they'll bring Drew with at least so he can go on the big screen and get his ovation.

It would be a nice gesture but injured players don't normally travel with the team.

"I was pretty excited," said Stafford of learning Buffalo would play in the arena where he scored 48 goals and 118 points in 120 games.

A national powerhouse in collegiate hockey, which annually competes for the National Championship, the University of North Dakota boasts some of the most dedicated hockey fans in the WCHA. The program consistently sells out its 11,000 plus seat arena during the season.

"I was pretty excited," said Stafford of learning Buffalo would play in the arena where he scored 48 goals and 118 points in 120 games.

A national powerhouse in collegiate hockey, which annually competes for the National Championship, the University of North Dakota boasts some of the most dedicated hockey fans in the WCHA. The program consistently sells out its 11,000 plus seat arena during the season.

I hope Stafford will play and that they aren't holding off the announcement of their starting lineup untill game time. Ruff was supposed to have given an injury update regarding Stafford over the weekend but thus far nothing has been released.

Stafford was at the practice this morning but it looked like he was putting minimal pressure on his arm, just flipping the puck around, not shooting it.

not good,it may be a thing where they dont want to annouce it for sales purposes, who knows. hope he plays!

Thanx!

I know some Front office wild staff and the Wild arnt getting into GF tell 330 today and then they are packing up right after the game and they are leaving for the next destination, so I doubt there will be any autographs.

I heard that the Sioux logo isn't at center ice... anyone been to practice that can confirm this? Any idea if it's just for this game... or is it for the season? I never was any good at being patient...

im sure its for the game, maybe because its a nhl game. i wouldnt worry too much about it