SiouxSports.com Forum

More or less eager...

JESUS,family,rutgers

Are you guys more eager or less eager for the hockey season to begin as compared to last year?

GO FIGHTING SIOUX--BEAT WESTERN WASHINGTON!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS--BEAT MARYLAND!

"IF you really love your grandchildren, you will put their names on the Rutgers Football season ticket waiting list NOW!"

Are you guys more eager or less eager for the hockey season to begin as compared to last year?

"IF you really love your grandchildren, you will put their names on the Rutgers Football season ticket waiting list NOW!"

I don't think we're either, any season, we just want it here now, and that starts in April!!!! :silly:

the waiting for the next season begins in like April every year. What am I saying I was planning for this season while still in St. Louis! :silly:

I'm pretty wrapped up in college football, but now that the NHL preseason has kicked off and playing too much NHL 08, I'm getting pretty amped for hockey.

im a 2k8 hockey guy but my first 3 lines are sioux, parise-zajac-blake...bochenski-stafford-r johnson.....goren-bayda-motzko and 5 out of 6 d men are sioux, greene-jones....commodore-roche...hale with belfour in net picked up via free agency :silly:

im a 2k8 hockey guy but my first 3 lines are sioux, parise-zajac-blake...bochenski-stafford-r johnson.....goren-bayda-motzko and 5 out of 6 d men are sioux, greene-jones....commodore-roche...hale with belfour in net picked up via free agency :silly:

Oh, I'm all Sioux on my team as well. I picking the Blackhawks for dynasty and am disappointed that Toewes was not on the list. Waiting for the preseason to be over to get him on the squad.

I was originally an EA guy, but bought 2k a few years ago. There dynasty had a bug and it ticked me off. I gave them a chance again this year, but it sounded like they haven't improved game play in years. So I went with EA and I must say that it is different. the D is mighty difficult.

I'm new to the online stuff, but if anyone is interested in playing or joining me as friend, PM me.