fink - didnt play friday, didnt play saturday

cichy - no points friday in loss, 4 PIM saturday in loss

lamoureux - no points friday, 4 PIM saturday in loss

BCHL

hextall - 1 assist friday in 3-1 loss, saturday 1 goal, 1 assist in 5-1 win

AJHL

eidsness - had the night off satuday. plays sunday vs camrose and macwilliam

macwilliam - 5 PIM in friday win, plays sunday vs eidsness

thats too bad about gregoire hopefully he gets back in action soon...heard on the radio fink was out because of sickness so hopefully he recovers soon, congrats to kristo on the gold medal and nick mattson for silver....... I am starting to become really convinced that we could possibly have one of the most depth teams the sioux have seen in a while in a few years.

in a few years we would have David Toews, Mike Cichy,Brett Brunateau, Jason Gregoire, Ben Blood, Andrew Macwilliam, Mario Lamoroux, Haxtall, Eidness,and corey fiehnage, when those guys are juniors our sophomores would be Danny kristo, mike fink, danny mattson, joe gleason, and the freshman would be nick mattson and garret clarke.. that is just if we didnt commit more guys. i dont know about you guys but i am SO excited to see our team in years to come! GO SIOUX

thats too bad about gregoire hopefully he gets back in action soon...heard on the radio fink was out because of sickness so hopefully he recovers soon, congrats to kristo on the gold medal and nick mattson for silver....... I am starting to become really convinced that we could possibly have one of the most depth teams the sioux have seen in a while in a few years.

in a few years we would have David Toews, Mike Cichy,Brett Brunateau, Jason Gregoire, Ben Blood, Andrew Macwilliam, Mario Lamoroux, Haxtall, Eidness,and corey fiehnage, when those guys are juniors our sophomores would be Danny kristo, mike fink, danny mattson, joe gleason, and the freshman would be nick mattson and garret clarke.. that is just if we didnt commit more guys. i dont know about you guys but i am SO excited to see our team in years to come! GO SIOUX

The Sioux 2008 class is likely #1 in the country. 2009 should be top 3. 2010 looks to have a great start.

Two Sioux recruits are finalists for Minn Mr. Hockey -

Tyler Barnes, Burnsville (Wisconsin)

J.T. Brown, Rosemount

Corey Fienhage, Eastview (UND)

Jake Gardiner, Minnetonka (Wisconsin)

Joe Gleason, Edina (UND)

Justin Jokinen, Cloquet

Zach Lehrke, Park Rapids

Aaron Ness, Roseau (Minnesota)

Drew Olson, Brainerd (Duluth)

Jake Youso, International Falls (Minnesota)

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Two Sioux recruits are finalists for Minn Mr. Hockey -

Tyler Barnes, Burnsville (Wisconsin)

J.T. Brown, Rosemount

Corey Fienhage, Eastview (UND)

Jake Gardiner, Minnetonka (Wisconsin)

Joe Gleason, Edina (UND)

Justin Jokinen, Cloquet

Zach Lehrke, Park Rapids

Aaron Ness, Roseau (Minnesota)

Drew Olson, Brainerd (Duluth)

Jake Youso, International Falls (Minnesota)

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

so im assuming sinc you have to be a senior to win this award thy are making ness a senior because he is accelerating through his junior year??

i am sure this is not new but it is the first time i have come across it... but it looks like we have the top 3 forwards in the country for the class of 2009 according to this website

http://www.westerncollegehockey2.blogspot....ting-board.html

I don't think that's a ranked list, but I don't know too many kids better than our 3 guys. I'd love to have #8 before these kids get here, so they can be the ones to tie Michigan's 9.

Those aren't rankings, just a list of players for 2009.

it is a general ranking. it is not exact. i think its like heisenbergs. he definitely has the best at the top of his list and the lesser at the bottom. hopefully chris is watching on to shed some light on what it is exactly.

it is a general ranking. it is not exact. i think its like heisenbergs. he definitely has the best at the top of his list and the lesser at the bottom. hopefully chris is watching on to shed some light on what it is exactly.

thats very old from april as he has buddish uncommited. old list