SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Fantasy league...

richthorpe

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did anyone have a good night last night???

4-3 with 3 goals for Denver is a nice start if someone had a Denver player???

Can people still update there line-up? I have a buddy Musky Fishing in Wisconsin who did not update his team on time...

As long as they dont start a Denver player right??? My guess is that not too many peole loaded up with Denver players anyways, being Denver is such a power house this year...

"Go Scabs"

So Im taking it that the two USA18 games vs minnesota and vs st cloud dont count next saturday and sunday(towards the tally)? Minnesota has three days of hockey, but I guess they do need the practice :)

nope they wont count vs USA team, minny plays 2 vs ohio st and scsu plays 2 vs bemidji state.

WEEK 1 FANTASY RECAP

STANDINGS WILL BE UPDATED ON MY SITE IN A HOUR

und (12 points) and tech (10 points) scored big points for defenses and turris had a huse weekend scoring 13 fantasy points for whoever had him along with street scoring 8 for sconnie.

nope they wont count vs USA team, minny plays 2 vs ohio st and scsu plays 2 vs bemidji state.

WEEK 1 FANTASY RECAP

STANDINGS WILL BE UPDATED ON MY SITE IN A HOUR

und (12 points) and tech (10 points) scored big points for defenses and turris had a huse weekend scoring 13 fantasy points for whoever had him along with street scoring 8 for sconnie.

Yay! I had Turris and Tech....Okposo ruined the weekend for me

Yay! I had Turris and Tech....Okposo ruined the weekend for me

yeah, none of the big names had a good weekend. i bet oshie and duncan bounce back this nest weekend at tech. like i said before minny will miss stoa a lot on that top line. i like okposo better at wing than center but i could care less is he continues not scoring :huh:

STANDING UPDATED - as always i do these by hand and try to be error free so if you have any concerns on scoring please PM me or email me and i will review it. Look for those cake walk teams like Robert Morris vs Sconnie this last weekend :)

i will do top 3 performers for offense and defense each week in this thread

there were a few teams that didnt turn rosters in so if this happens again this week you will be deleted from league.

TOP FANTASY SCORING FOR WEEK 1

PLAYERS

Kyle Turris, UW - (3G,4A) 13 FANTASY POINTS

Ben Street, UW - (2G,2A) 8 FANTASY POINTS

Peter Roleau MTU - (1G,3A) 6 FANTASY POINTS

DEFENSES

NORTH DAKOTA - 2 SHUTOUTS = 12 FANTASY POINTS

MICHIGAN TECH - SHUTOUT AND 1 GOAL AGAINST GAME = 10 FANTASY POINTS

COLORADO COLLEGE - GAVE UP 1 GOAL IN EACH GAME TO MINNY

AZSIOUX--I thought I saw that the Gophers have a sunday exhibition game this weekend (sun) that one would be excluded in the totals correct?

correct,no EXHIBITIONS counted. they play 2 vs ohio state thursday and friday though

WEEK 2 REMINDERS

Wisconsin is only team that has a bye this weekend

Minnesota plays thursday and friday SO TURN IN ROSTERS BY THURSDAY LATE AFTERNOON

ANY EXHIBITIONS GAME DO NOT COUNT IN FANTASY. FOR EXAMPLE - the gophers play ohio state thursday and friday and then a exhibition on sunday. so only their games vs ohio state will count. if the teams not on the BYE schedule on my site then they have regular games that weekend. thanks

WEEK 2 REMINDERS

Minnesota plays thursday and friday SO TURN IN ROSTERS BY THURSDAY LATE AFTERNOON

ANY EXHIBITIONS GAME DO NOT COUNT IN FANTASY. FOR EXAMPLE - the gophers play ohio state thursday and friday and then a exhibition on sunday. so only their games vs ohio state will count. if the teams not on the BYE schedule on my site then they have regular games that weekend. thanks

Fantasy teams that havent submitted a roster AT ALL, if i dont get one from these following teams byt thursday afternoon these teams will be dropped from the league all. thanks

MANIC MAGICIANS

AZGOPHER (yeah,i wonder how you thought of this name. brilliant)

GFSL

SIOUX1

AZNSIOUXFAN

TEAM REGGIE DUNLAP

CANADIANSIOUXFAN5

RON BURGANDYS GUNS

POOBAHS PICKS

Fantasy teams that havent submitted a roster AT ALL, if i dont get one from these following teams byt thursday afternoon these teams will be dropped from the league all. thanks

MANIC MAGICIANS

AZGOPHER (yeah,i wonder how you thought of this name. brilliant)

GFSL

SIOUX1

AZNSIOUXFAN

TEAM REGGIE DUNLAP

CANADIANSIOUXFAN5

RON BURGANDYS GUNS

POOBAHS PICKS

WEEK 2 REMINDERS

Minnesota plays thursday and friday SO TURN IN ROSTERS BY THURSDAY 6:30 central

FANTASY STANDING HAVE BEEN UPDATED ON MY SITE

FANTASY STUD OF THE WEEK

TJ Oshie - 13 fantasy points with the hat trick

FANTASY DUD OF THE WEEK, AGAIN

Kyle Okposo - 0 points

Best fantasy defenses of the week - each scored 8 total points

UND

UM

MSU

SCSU

WEEK 3 REMINDER

UMD has a bye this coming weekend

I will be leaving out of town for the oregon / arizona state football game friday at noon so if you do turn in your rosters after that and by 4 central time friday it will submitted later on and maybe not until sunday night so dont be alarmed if you dont see your roster updated. make sure they are emailed or PM'd to me though by 4 central friday or they wont count. thanks

no scoring updates yet fantasy nerds as i returned late from oregon last night. best tailgating and atmosphere for a college football game i have EVER been to. unbelievable really. i may get to the updates before i leave to vegas tonight or may not :D

if not then hopefully wednesday or thursday

WEEK 3 UPDATES

fantasy STUD of the week = lasch,scsu. 11 fantasy points

fantasy DUD of the week and year = okposo, another GOOSE EGG

defense of the week = DU & MSU (8 points each) msu vs alabama huntsville, im guessing this is the only week we will have msu for many defenses :D

WEEK 4 REMINDERS

DU & UAA have byes this coming week