SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Fantasy league...

richthorpe

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

for those who have joined the league and emailed or pm'd me , please check out the roster page on my site to make sure your team name has been submitted. if it hasnt then email me or pm to let me know and i will adjust it. im finalizing the league this week and the cut off for players is tonight. thanks again as we have doubled the league size again for the 3rd straight season.

DEADLINE HAS PASSED

thanks to all who have signed up. we went from 14 players the first season to 48 last year to 86 or so this season!! once again please make sure your team name has been entered on my rosters page and if it hasnt email or pm me ASAP so i can get it in. i have also posted the prizes so please see those in the rules section. thanks and remember when submitting rosters to INCLUDE YOUR TEAM NAME with your pm or email so i know where to insert them. if you dont include YOUR TEAM NAME i wont update and you will be stuck with your previous weeks roster! league starts the weekend of OCT 18,19,20

we are all set for fantasy league. im just setting everything up the next week or so and we are ready to roll oct 18,19,20

so get your rosters in by 18th morning or afternoon. INCLUDE YOUR TEAM NAME

prizes have been updated, gretzkly autograph + jersey of your favorite wcha team included in the champion prize pack plus more

thanks again to all who are back for their 2nd or 3rd season and also to the newcomers!

ended up with majoprity sioux fans and many gopher fans as well. a couple sconnie and scsu fans as well

fantasy implications

http://www2.gazette.com/tigerden/display.php?id=1331854

The recent suspension of four Colorado College hockey players was a penalty for wearing blackface and costumes of characters in a TV show about a black family.

The players were senior captain Scott Thauwald, sophomores Andreas Vlassopoulos and Brian Connelly, and freshman Brett Wysopal.

The punishment included two weeks without hockey team activities and disciplinary probation for the rest of the school year. The players were required to meet with members of the local branches of the NAACP and the Urban League, and participate in a campus forum at the school