SiouxSports.com Forum

what annoys you ?

Fetch

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CDs that have automobile crashing sounds or police sirens in the background. They make me jumpy... :silly:

OMG I completely agree!! There's this one song I listen to all the time (so I should be used to it now I suppose) that has police sirens at the end of it. Whenever I hear them, I slow down and look around even though I know it's just the music lol

More things that annoy me:

---Having to go to the Union or the library every time I want internet because the people in my building won't share theirs!

---The stupid people that come up to me at work asking where to get their parking passes (at the PARKING office) and their U-Cards (at the U-CARD office) and then asking for directions when there's signs all over the Union!!

Don't worry, there's more, I'll be back :D

OMG I completely agree!! There's this one song I listen to all the time (so I should be used to it now I suppose) that has police sirens at the end of it. Whenever I hear them, I slow down and look around even though I know it's just the music lol

More things that annoy me:

---Having to go to the Union or the library every time I want internet because the people in my building won't share theirs!

---The stupid people that come up to me at work asking where to get their parking passes (at the PARKING office) and their U-Cards (at the U-CARD office) and then asking for directions when there's signs all over the Union!!

Don't worry, there's more, I'll be back :lol:

---It really annoys me when Facebook is down for upgrading. I don't know what they could possibly be upgrading when it's gotten so complicated, but it's actually forcing me to do some other more worthwhile things :silly:

In the words of Andrew Dice lay"for gods sake you could blindfold these people with dental floss"

Thought that fit your post.

How about people that always play two balls while golfing in front of you and do not think that they are holding up play.

I will start driving my ball in their group when that happens.

---It really annoys me when Facebook is down for upgrading. I don't know what they could possibly be upgrading when it's gotten so complicated, but it's actually forcing me to do some other more worthwhile things :silly:

I love it when people put self-incriminating pics up on Facebook and get all pissed when someone finds them and hands out the link to everyone.

Oh, off-topic sorry.

:D

I love it when people put self-incriminating pics up on Facebook and get all pissed when someone finds them and hands out the link to everyone.

Oh, off-topic sorry.

I wouldn't worry about it too much the question was what annoys you. It didn't say what about hockey fans annoys you or ...

I do agree on the face book and myspace stuff...

People at hockey games who tell you how to sit in your own seat. For example, two of us went to the hockey game and the guy behind my friend told him to sit down lower in his chair because he felt his head was too big to see around it. Now c'mon, seriously, can that really be? Also the people next to you in the center rows that tell you to sit back when you are barely leaning forward to see the other end of the rink during the action.

Drivers who move to the other lane with less traffic only to try and squeeze back in when they need to turn onto the ramp on interstate.

The pop distributor in grocery stores that turns the 12 pk box upside down from the handle! (that would be my sisters actually!)

Last but not least....stupid people piss me off!

I feel so much better now!

People at hockey games who tell you how to sit in your own seat. For example, two of us went to the hockey game and the guy behind my friend told him to sit down lower in his chair because he felt his head was too big to see around it. Now c'mon, seriously, can that really be? Also the people next to you in the center rows that tell you to sit back when you are barely leaning forward to see the other end of the rink during the action.

This is a good one.

Also I'll add:

-- People who bring young children (less than 6 years old) and then get frustrated 15 minutes into the hockey game when the kid gets bored and starts finding other means of entertainment (usually resulting in "acting up"). I guess I'm a curmudgeon but I feel there are many kids who, though they may like hockey, aren't mature enough to actually sit through a game. It might be better if mom and dad simply didn't bring the kid or watched the game on TV so that the kid can come and go as he/she feels fit.

-- Obnoxious conversations at the game, especially during play. It doesnt always occur with a cell phone.

-- People who can't read signs/don't listen to instructions. Primary example: "Please wait until the puck is no longer in play before leaving or returning to your seat." I understand with small kids that, if they have "to go" they have "to go," but otherwise, sit/stand at your seat and follow the darn directions!

-- People who don't pay attention to/care about the parking attendants who direct traffic after the game. As a pedestrian, I've seen 3 near misses (car vs. attendant) and one near car collision. Idiots.

-- Hey, do they have adds for the jumbotron that are less than 5 years old?

-- Can they do anything with he marquis other than display ads?

-- Fans who have to taunt specific players on their OWN team at the game whenever the player touches the puck and/or skates nearest to their seats.

-- People who say "You know they can't hear you!"

-- People who bring young children (less than 6 years old) and then get frustrated 15 minutes into the hockey game when the kid gets bored and starts finding other means of entertainment (usually resulting in "acting up"). I guess I'm a curmudgeon but I feel there are many kids who, though they may like hockey, aren't mature enough to actually sit through a game. It might be better if mom and dad simply didn't bring the kid or watched the game on TV so that the kid can come and go as he/she feels fit.

:silly:

The avatar had no problem sitting through an entire game when she was four.

The avatar had no problem sitting through an entire game when she was four.

I said "there are many" I did not say "all kids." :silly:

I had to share a suite with a young lady and her 3 year old son. First mistake: They came early enough to watch warm ups. 10 minutes into the game, this kid was going person to person trying to talk to them. He was very friendly and, if it wasn't for the fact that there was a game going on, it would have been considered entertaining. However, the kid was BORED.

I know that when I was 4, there was no way I could have sat through a game. No way.

*adds to it*

Women drivers.

Women who think the can do a man's job.

Women who think they should work.

Women who don't wait hand and foot on a man.

Actually, what I said was all inclusive as I just said women instead of saying women who do/think specific things. I wouldn't expect you to understand this though with you being a woman and all.

Hip-hop music, country music, reality shows, cell phones, baggy pants, telemarketers, Bison fans, people who celebrate fights in hockey games, people who wear their hats sideways, cars with obnoxiously bright headlights, Randy Moss, Ray Lewis, Michael Vick, Pacman Jones, conservative talk show hosts, and religious propaganda. That's just off the top of my head.

bolded things that dont annoy me :silly: nice list dave :D