SiouxSports.com Forum

Loyalty

THETRIOUXPER

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That an 11,000+ seat arena can fill up to near capacity for a collegiate non-conference ice hockey game against an unranked opponent during the holiday break with inclement weather in a population center just under 50,000 is an amazing testament to the Sioux fan base. It is unparalleled in loyalty and support in college hockey. Comparing to other arenas that reside in much larger population centers with significantly higher school enrollments (UM-TC, UW-M) is irrelevant.

Sioux fans and the REA are the real deal, baybay.

taz

1-800-the-"source".

Call before August 5 and get a "special" gift at no extra cost, right "source"?

C'mon "source", tell everyone about this special, limited time offer. ;);)

So you all know I am on the record saying that Duncs is here for 4 YEARS. Youall can ponder and speculate and ponticate and prolificate your minds with your fiction storys all you want aka (Diggler). You can believe me or not I don't give a rat's azz (Sioux) what you think.

ps the last time I listed the phone # the thread looked like this XXXXXXXX If you know what I mean! Big Brother! -For the phone# look under football thread COACH LENNON STAYS

How did this come about?

second page of football thread at the top if anyone wants the #-###-###-####

Did you notice that I said the atmosphere could be better and that we should work on ways to improve it? How does that equate to "a blind eye"?

I never said it did.

You know, I'd take your arguments more seriously if you didn't insist on engaging in gross exaaggerations and hyperbole. What you're saying simply isn't true.

So you're saying that there has never, ever been a dead crowd at the Kohl Center? Because I know for a fact that as much as everyone raves about the crowds at the old Ralph, it wasn't immune to to the occasional dead crowd.

Everybody has opinions, but not all opinions are equally valid.

As much as I'd like to believe that, 40+ years of watching sports tells me it's not that case.

man the offseason sucks...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

The following is what I understood in this post

When it comes to accurate information I rely on the "source" over any number of other pretenders on this board. Who was it that first brought word of the agreement for many of the pro prospects to stay? Who confirmed Lennon was staying? Who broke the news that NDH was considering a one-way contract offer from the Hair Club for Men? If he says Duncan is staying for 4, book it.

When the Source speaks, intelligent people listen.

It's my fault for the Duncan leaving after next year thing (I just lumped him in with the other NHL drafted players that may leave.) I just think it's a real possibility. The Blues ran a tough development camp, and from what I've heard and read, Dunc's held his own. Would I be suprised and delighted if he stayed all 4 years, hell yes, and I hope he does. However, if the opportunity should arise where he can ink himself an NHL deal after next year, I say "more power to ya kid." As far as "the source" goes, I'm down with the way he can articulate, disseminate, compensate, coagulate and dissapate, as Don King might put it.

Bah!! :lol:

Don't fall for the eye-candy craze. Pick up one of these babies and you'll have all the PC gaming goodness you'll ever need. :D

Horsecrap, PCM!

You don't know what you are talking about! You need one of THESE beauties to truly make your gamer dreams come true. Connect it to perhaps a 13 inch TV and Voila. You can play Lode Runner, Bubble Bobble, Peanut Butter Panic (hilarious), Sub Hunter, and so on!

As far as "the source" goes, I'm down with the way he can articulate, disseminate, compensate, coagulate and dissapate, as Don King might put it.

I wish he'd "reduplicate" :lol: and fill in the blanks on the future of Athletics leadership here.