SiouxSports.com Forum

TRIOUXPER GAME USED AUCTION (FIRE SALE)

the"source"

BIDS START AT $200.00 PM the"source"

These shorts were worn on the stretch run of the 2007 season. These one of a kind actual game worn tighty whitey's were worn by the TRIOUXP. They also contain frozen four stains. May also contain DNA of the TRIOUXP! These shorts are sure to be the gem of any kick (AZZ) Sioux Fan, so if you Dig(gler) game worn stuff, here is your chance!! Have a good summer :silly:

These shorts were worn on the stretch run of the 2007 season. These one of a kind actual game worn tighty whitey's were worn by the TRIOUXP. They also contain frozen four stains. May also contain DNA of the TRIOUXP! These shorts are sure to be the gem of any kick (AZZ) Sioux Fan, so if you Dig(gler) game worn stuff, here is your chance!! Have a good summer :silly:

Yeah, not only that I needed a scalpel and a salad tongs to get the damn things off. :silly:

Did you flip them inside out and get the stains on both sides?

No, but I did give myself several wedgies. It basically accomplishes the same thing, without having the hassel of taking them off and turning them around. Plus it's way more exciting. :silly:

one question? will they come in that smell through trophy case you have been keeping them placed in right on your nightstand right next to your bed? :silly:

one question? will they come in that smell through trophy case you have been keeping them placed in right on your nightstand right next to your bed? ;)

Of course. Also, before I ship them out, I'll put them on and do some sit-ups and some jumping jacks. That way they will be completely re-charged for the lucky person with the highest bid. :silly:

one question? will they come in that smell through trophy case you have been keeping them placed in right on your nightstand right next to your bed? ;)

They were brought back from St. Louie on ice and a Zip lock bag. It keeps freshness in and smells out? they are in a place kept at -20. This is to preserve that game worn smell for all of you who DIG(GLER) WEARING other men's clothes. This kick AZZ one of a kind could be yours!! Bids will continue as long as the UND swift jersey auction! :silly: ps I don't even have a night stand. That must be some other window you peeked in, sorry!

well i want them and i dont need no latex gloves i got my own hockey gloves

Whoa boy!!! I like that attitude, but maybe you better sit down, take a deep breath, and think for a moment about what you're dealing with here.

It's beginning to look like demand is starting to exceed supply. I might have to get busy and "manufacture" a few more of these. :silly:

There's quite a bit of interest from Gopher fans down in the Cities. This item is a very natural fit with their color scheme.

• 2 weeks later...

There's quite a bit of interest from Gopher fans down in the Cities. This item is a very natural fit with their color scheme.

I thought this would be the place to sell this prized part of history, I am at a loss. As of today Diggler is aHEAD of lives to play with others by a dollar. If bidding closed today it would belong to Diggler with the high bid of $1,105.00. I think he wants the OSHIE dna from the triouxp. I think that could happen but not the way you want it to though. related by marriage keep the bids going boys. I bet digs and lives to play with himsef go 1/2 on them. They could go into the bathroom and change between periods. There is a good chance you could run into the triouxp. He usually is mixing drinks between periods. Grey Goose that shiz is goood. Thanks Plup for the st louie bottle.

• 2 weeks later...