SiouxSports.com Forum

TRIOUXPER GAME USED AUCTION (FIRE SALE)

the"source"

I get the joke by why is everyone R.I.P. ing TRIOUXP?

hes locked up in the SS prison. heard he had to take a side fast with either wcha fans or hockey east fans. also heard gopher fans chose not to hang with wcha fans in prison and have caused big time hatred among the inmates. maybe a riot wil be coming soon but the goph fans dont stand a chance, they dont have the manpower, a couple guys already got dinged up fighting and they had their biggest and baddest tough guy quit their gopher gang mid sentence :lol: i snuck the triouxp some contraband late last night. hes making nice money right now because of that so if he doesnt kill any gopher fans lets hope he gets releases ASAP :lol:

The TRIOUXPER is on a world tour, trying to get banned from every hockey sight before he's done :D . The reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated. :lol::D

no no say it so-- the triouxp (R.I.P.)is no more----

i saw him at the diamond lounge friday at 5pm

he sold his hockey tickets and bought himself

a pink bingo blodder the triouxp is a all or nothing

kind of guy--

he has vowed to no longer troll this board--

the only board he cares about is the bingo board--

he said sat. 12-4pm was a black bingo --

free the triouxp (R.I.P.) please sir pleeease :lol: set him free

moderators ho hold triouxp (R.I.P.) in prison please please tell the triouxp hi from all of us :lol:

TypicalLeafsFan_1.jpg

The TRIOUXPER is on a world tour, trying to get banned from every hockey sight before he's done :lol: . The reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated. :lol::lol:

I noticed Jim had a post on suspensions recently; so did he get clipped/banned/nuked?

kind of wondering that myself the digmister must want to stay clean lately.(this piss incident has caused mass destruction for some of these weiners on this site) but o well w/e floats yyour boat. if you want to take a ride down the mountain go ahead "making mountains out of molehills" :D