SiouxSports.com Forum

Does anyone have a DOT line screensaver or picture they could share?

Brasco

In an effort to avoid what I actually should be doing, I decided to make you one. It's at the link in my signature. But now that I am done I must get back to work :D

Just an off-topic question, sorry for stealing the thread. Is it possible to change the logon screen of Windows XP to some of the pictures that you have? I searched and couldnt come up with anything. Thanks.

Just an off-topic question, sorry for stealing the thread. Is it possible to change the logon screen of Windows XP to some of the pictures that you have? I searched and couldnt come up with anything. Thanks.

For the Logons I use freeware Logon Studio

If you haven't tried it you can change the bootskin too. For that I tried 2 different programs both freeware.

--Bootskin from Stardock. Requires 16 color Bitmap images

--PHM Plus! for Windows XP

(This program allows you to customize all kinds of things and you can change the bootskin from the MY COMPUTER Properties screen.) Also you can use any picture.

Have Fun! :D

**I should probably mention that the Logons took some tweaking. If you want any of the files for mine I can email them to you. let me know.

For the Logons I use freeware Logon Studio

If you haven't tried it you can change the bootskin too. For that I tried 2 different programs both freeware.

--Bootskin from Stardock. Requires 16 color Bitmap images

--PHM Plus! for Windows XP

(This program allows you to customize all kinds of things and you can change the bootskin from the MY COMPUTER Properties screen.) Also you can use any picture.

Have Fun! :D

**I should probably mention that the Logons took some tweaking. If you want any of the files for mine I can email them to you. let me know.

Yea I would love some of them, I have been playing with the program for the last hour or so, but cant seem to come up with a decent logon screen. I would be extremely happy, if you would let me use yours. My email is jon_m_w_@hotmail.com Thanks alot.

I am trying to find a good picture or screensaver of the DOT line. Please post links to them if you don't mind sharing. Thanks

Go to www.marisaskeesphotography.com and click on "home" and then on the "sport" link and there are three or four DOT pictures (because, as my wife, she MUST listen to me according to our wedding vows and that is what I ordered her to do! :silly: )

Seriously, there are some pretty good pictures.

- UNDLAW

Go to www.marisaskeesphotography.com and click on "home" and then on the "sport" link and there are three or four DOT pictures (because, as my wife, she MUST listen to me according to our wedding vows and that is what I ordered her to do! :silly: )

Seriously, there are some pretty good pictures.

- UNDLAW

Awesome music and awesome hockey pictures.

I went through some of the pics I collected...I believe the one I used came from this site, so thanks to whoever took it....and I made a new sig out of it.

In the words of Styx...."I've got too much *clap*clap* time on my hands..."

is that the final five or the game at SCSU? Sweet Picture. I like the Kermit the Frog too.

is that the final five or the game at SCSU? Sweet Picture. I like the Kermit the Frog too.

That's at SCSU during the regular season. We wore black vs. SCSU during the Final Five. Kermit is retired for a little while...he didn't get the job done that one Thursday night almost 2 weeks ago.