SiouxSports.com Forum

Joe Sensor's Bloomington

siouxbear1

I was in the same boat for Columbus two years ago....work. :sad: Enjoy the game from Senser's! Cheer loud....we will be cheering loud for 'ya at the ScottTrade!!

If the Sioux pull off a win Thursday, AZSIOUX is going to find some BC fans and ease their pain by taking a ticket or two off their hands...and I'll be making a last-second road trip!

I'll be watching the game at my new best friend's house tomorrow night!!! She just found out she has ESPN2!!

Saturday, regardless of the outcome tomorrow night, I will be in St. Louie!!!!

5,570 posts, Sioux-cia? Good freakin' grief!

I'm in the boon docks, no tv, no bars, no hockey fans, what else am I suppose to do!! ;)

Thank God fom SS.com, keeping me sane!!! Now go away and quit pickin' on me!!! :sad:

;) Boon docks + no TV + no bars + no hockey fans would = www.girlsgonewild.com as opposed to ss.com for me. ;)

If the Sioux pull off a win Thursday, AZSIOUX is going to find some BC fans and ease their pain by taking a ticket or two off their hands...and I'll be making a last-second road trip!

The same idea keeps popping in my head too...we will be in Minneapolis Friday and it will be very tempting to head south from there!!! My parents are there and they are best friends with AZSioux's grandpa so I KNOW he would be finding me a ticket quickly!!! I've been to the last 2 frozen fours and it burns not to be there tonight....trust me!

C'mon Sioux!

another frozen 4 and I'm home watching...The 2000 and 2001 finals were a lot of fun...I had the unfortunate pleasure of being able to attend the 2002 finals in St. Paul when those cheaters beat Maine...I gotta get to St. Looey on Saturday...

I am frothing at the bit to watch some hockey today. Going to Senser's at 5:30 pm in anticipation of the Sioux 7:00 pm game just isn't going to cut it. Who wants to play some hookie with me and head there at 3:00 pm and watch the Maine/Michigan State game?

It's 10:45 am, folks. Is there ANYONE planning on feeling a little ill around 2:30 pm and meeting me in Bloomington at Joe Senser's? :sad:

No can do. Would like to but I've got too many commitments here at work. Still not sure about tonite either.