SiouxSports.com Forum

Shea Hamilton

SiouxDini

Has anyone heard anything about Shea Hamilton? How is he looking in practice and will he help us next year? Also will he be a junior next year?

I don't know anything about him, but having a upper classmen help replace the guys who leave early instead of just freshmen seems like a good idea.

Just to play devils advocate....

I did see Hamilton eating lunch with Duncan, Porter, and Kozek on Thursday this week.... he appeared to also be growing a playoff beard. Not saying that the boys aren't allowed to have non-hockey friends, but just pointing out that if for some reason he is no longer on the team he's still hanging out with them

Just to play devils advocate....

I did see Hamilton eating lunch with Duncan, Porter, and Kozek on Thursday this week.... he appeared to also be growing a playoff beard. Not saying that the boys aren't allowed to have non-hockey friends, but just pointing out that if for some reason he is no longer on the team he's still hanging out with them

just to play along, why would Hak cut him if he hasn't seen him in an actual Sioux game. And along with that, it seems unlikely that he would quit when he lost that year of eligibility to come here.

just to play along, why would Hak cut him if he hasn't seen him in an actual Sioux game. And along with that, it seems unlikely that he would quit when he lost that year of eligibility to come here.

I would have to agree with you on that one. If he was released there would have been a press release on it also.

uhhh, if so it wouldnt have a darn thing to do with his play, it would be off the ice, whatever. i guess we will find out later on..

I also heard from a pretty reliable source that he was dissmissed from the team sometime before the Final Five.

Well, that's interesting because I talked to him after the Final Five and he said that he'd gone on the trip with the team.