• FLYING REGULAR AIRLINES
    • DRIVING FROM GRAND FORKS
    • DRIVING FROM THE CITIES
    • ROLLING ON AL'S CHARTER BUS
    • DRIVING FROM OTHER LOCATION
    • HITCHING A RIDE FROM ANOTHER SIOUX FAN
    • ALREADY LIVE IN ST. LOUIS
    • OTHER METHOD

Driving "The Bus" (i.e. a Chevy Suburban) and have two maybe four other Sioux fans going with and we are playing nothing but Sioux Championship Hockey DVD's (and the "February 15, 1998 Sioux v. Gophers Five Goal Miracle" game) all the way down.

anyone have any idea what corner and sections the sioux get in the arena from the alumni/charter tickets or als?? just wondering as i have tickets in 2 different areas and wanted to see if either were in the sioux corner. thanks for any help.........

You left off one choice ... "Can't make it this year and will live vicariously through those who are going..." ???

Thank God for TV coverage and (hopefully) a bar FULL of Sioux Fans! :D

(Granted all the Frozen Four tix available are unbelievably tempting for a road trip)

anyone have any idea what corner and sections the sioux get in the arena from the alumni/charter tickets or als?? just wondering as i have tickets in 2 different areas and wanted to see if either were in the sioux corner. thanks for any help.........

I believe they are in 118, 119, and 120.

Driving from GF, picking up in the twin cities. Does anyone know the best route from there to St. Louie ! Thanx

Our tickets are from The Ralph #120 so there should be alot of Sioux fans in this section GOOOOOOOO SIOUX!

Mapquest defaults to I94 to Madison and down from there - which is the way I think I am going to go -- all interstate and approx. 609 miles.

Mapquest defaults to I94 to Madison and down from there - which is the way I think I am going to go -- all interstate and approx. 609 miles.

That does look like the easiest route to take ........ thanks for the confirmation and keep it between the ditches :D

We're driving, leaving Wednesday morning and going a little out of the way to spend Wednesday night in Lincoln, NE.

I heard that driving around Kansas City is kind of a pain, anyone know?

If you can drive in Mpls, Kansas City shouldn't be a problem. Platte City is a decent place to make a gas/food/potty stop before getting into busy traffic. KC is encircled by 435, and it's pretty easy to take that across the North and down the East side. (be careful not to get on west 435 towards Topeka!) Watch the signs on I29 to get on 435 East (I believe it may even say toward St Louis) It's an easy drive across the north side, then often a little busier traffic heading down the East side. Just read lane signs :D to stay on 435 until you exit onto 70 heading East to St Louis - that exit is really well marked. Don't know how to make those easy links - but a mapquest map of Kansas City will make it obvious - or pick up a free map at an "info" rest stop before you get there.

Safe travels everyone!

FYI - watch your speed on I29 through St Joseph, MO - they patrol that area well!!!