SiouxSports.com Forum

Who do you want to score in the frozen four?

Prpichrocks_19

It was, but I'm not saying anything. ???:silly::huh:

Not only was it Goren, but the ENG gave him the goal scoring title for the year, over BC's Farkas, who has scored several empty netters during the year. It was Goren's first ENG all year.

Not only was it Goren, but the ENG gave him the goal scoring title for the year, over BC's Farkas, who has scored several empty netters during the year. It was Goren's first ENG all year.

I cheated again, but it was Gionta, not Farkas, who lost the national goal-scoring title to Goren on the last goal of the game.

"I want that Porter-VandeVelde-Fabian line to continue to contribute. We need a second consistent scoring line and it'd be a great way for those seniors to get some points on the way to #8."

Not to be picky, but Watkins skates with Porter and the Dutchman. ???

I like them to score along with

the Kozek, Kaip, Fabian line.

i hope lee gets a natural hatty in the championship game.

and the MVP of the frozen four.

I'd LOVE to see that.

Then again, I'd enjoy just about anything that makes the "haters" hem and haw... or, more likely, ignore the facet of the game that the least favorite player contributed entirely.

Lee and Finley maybe Kozek as well.

Earlier in the year people were dissing Porter...wonder whatever happened to that.