SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS GOPHERS - LOSER GOES HOME, WINNER TO ST LOUIS

AZSIOUX

:D TH reporting that Finley gave Frazee a tap on the pads on his way off after warm-ups and Frazee went complaining to the officials.

What are they gonna do about it? What a baby. I hope Finley got under his skin and he's already off his game. We need Prp to go take a swig of his water.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are they gonna do about it? What a baby. I hope Finley got under his skin and he's already off his game. We need Prp to go take a swig of his water.

On the first play of last nights game, Lammy got run pretty hard...how much do you think that took him off his game?

On the first play of last nights game, Lammy got run pretty hard...how much do you think that took him off his game?

I think it had a lot to do with the first two goals.

Lucia would look really good with a mullet, I think he should grow out the back of his hair.....ooh, he's talking about the crowd.

:D TH reporting that Finley gave Frazee a tap on the pads on his way off after warm-ups and Frazee went complaining to the officials.

If it was the Pros he would have got alot more than a tap for warming up on the other teams side. Typical Gopher tool. So poor Gollygoski has a bad wing. Awwwww, smack him hard boys!

How long into this game is it going to be until they run Lammy. If I was Hakstol I'd tell the referee before the game that go after him every game. I don't know if it'd make any difference.

He hurt his hand in practice late in the week - Thu or Fri. He played plenty of minutes yesterday but if you watch the game again you will notice he didn't shoot the puck one time - which is very unusual for Goli. So once again the assumption Lucia had an ulterior motive/is evil was wrong. :D

Sorry but Goligoski didn't play all that hurt to me. His shot only just missed the net. I don't think he's hurt that bad. His passes weren't bad either.