SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SiouxFanatic, I was just screwing around. i just felt like calling someone a buttface! :) I can't watch any of the freakin games at home so I am ticked. I thought i was going to be able to see the games on CN8 like I did last year. Just poking fun at you for sounding a little lippy!

And im new to most of this stuff. I figure alot of you have the inside scoop on some things so that is why i ask. Its not like im just sitting here waiting for an answer :) But it can be a headache getting the run around, registering for this and that, and then get nothing. (Cn8 is an example of being something I wasted my time with too:P)

And as far as my research papers. I bought them online :) just kidding

I just wish these games where more televised, without having to buy one station to be able to see them. And anyways digital doesnt have espnu, i guess....

SiouxFanatic, I was just screwing around. i just felt like calling someone a buttface! :) I can't watch any of the freakin games at home so I am ticked. I thought i was going to be able to see the games on CN8 like I did last year. Just poking fun at you for sounding a little lippy!

I took offense because I'm certainly NOT a buttface!

th_05131_buttface_122_542lo.jpg

:):lol:

A little off topic but the boys need to have the number of the beast this weekend......Perhaps a little Iron Maiden pre-game............CLASSIC!

World to you of earth and sea, for the devil sends the beast with wrath, becuase he knows the time is short. Let him who hat understanding recon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, his number is six hundred and sitxty six!!!!