SiouxSports.com Forum

2007-2008 ND High School Hockey

riders06

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HockeyHigh, I have a question for you. How big of a dumbass are you? You think that Bina has something to do with the dmbasses that he has to deal with as a coach. He is the Central coach...which is a bunch of dumb ass kids that didn't make the football team that want to try and make a name for themselves which wont happen ever. And that is not because of coach Bina.

Yes Mr. 1 Post, because I've said anything about coach Bina in any of my posts? Sheesh.

Looks like DL is losing their chance at top 4 in EDC, South beat them 8-0, RR beat them 9-1, lost to GPR 6-1, adding losses against North and Central also. Doesn't look like they'll have a break either, they play South on Tuesday.

HockeyHigh, I have a question for you. How big of a dumbass are you? You think that Bina has something to do with the dmbasses that he has to deal with as a coach. He is the Central coach...which is a bunch of dumb ass kids that didn't make the football team that want to try and make a name for themselves which wont happen ever. And that is not because of coach Bina.

Attitude

Discipline

Respect

It all starts with the coach(s).

Attitude

Discipline

Respect

It all starts with the coach(s).

I agree. I have a friend that played at Central under Tarek Howard and they used to allow "Locker Boxing". 2 players are picked and you go at it until you drop! Not sure if things have changed at Central. Did Bina play under Howard at Central?

Spoiler92

I agree. I have a friend that played at Central under Tarek Howard and they used to allow "Locker Boxing". 2 players are picked and you go at it until you drop! Not sure if things have changed at Central. Did Bina play under Howard at Central?

Spoiler92

Now they are having tryouts in the middle of the season at Central.

I dont think everything is as out of hand at central as you guys think it is im even going to say that central is going to beat red river next year..easily honestly central has 4 freshman(Casey Purpur is their leading scorer) on the team 1 less then their total number of seniors (4) there goalie that plays regularily is a freshman. Now look at red river they have 4 juniors one being the back up goalie, two sophmores and a freshman whos sees the ice maybe once a game. Red River has 14 seniors and 3 of their seniors are the top players in the state. Binas problem is that he has no senior leadership whatsoever and he had none last year either. Maybe if he is brought back nextyear he will have a chance to do something as they only lose 4 players to graduation. And honestly whos the dumbass who posted that central hockey players are kids who didnt make the football team. Hockey is way more important then football,period. The central hockey team will beat red river next year because red river has no one coming up on jv and all the good freshman are currently enrolled at central. end of rant.

I've been told that those Enrolled Central kids are coming to RR. I dont know that to be true or even who those kids are.

Senior leadership. maybe but i doubt it. the captain of thr team Joe Gibbs was very involved in football, which as we all know now that siouxhockeyfan11 has told is less of a sport than hockey. none the less it is still the most TEAM oriented sport i know of. So saying that he has no team leadership no, that wont work two years in a row.

And as far as i know were still in the 2007-2008 season.

2007-2008 ND High School Hockey<<<heres some proof....

Your wrong because final rosters have to be turned in at the beginning of the year I believe.

Not from what I heard; and how do you know? I might actually know that these TRYOUTS are between the JV and the Varsity.

I've been told that those Enrolled Central kids are coming to RR. I dont know that to be true or even who those kids are.

Senior leadership. maybe but i doubt it. the captain of thr team Joe Gibbs was very involved in football, which as we all know now that siouxhockeyfan11 has told is less of a sport than hockey. none the less it is still the most TEAM oriented sport i know of. So saying that he has no team leadership no, that wont work two years in a row.

And as far as i know were still in the 2007-2008 season.

2007-2008 ND High School Hockey<<<heres some proof....

I have heard some rumblings that there is a good chance of that happening if Bina is still the coach next season.

yeahh..so i know this isn't ND but Fox News at 9 here in Fargo made a tiny mistake....as you know Rosseu (sp?) and Warroad are playing tonight and they said that it was 6-0...Warroad. Then they made the correction at the end saying that actually Rosseu was up 8-0. Just a little different because the teams are so equal hahahaha

hey, you seem to know whats going on. any truth to this>?