SiouxSports.com Forum

2007-2008 ND High School Hockey

riders06

early enough to tailgate.

I dont want you there if you're one of those NUTCASE GPR fans making death threats. if you are go to hell.

if its not you than show up if you want to have one of those awkard moments. itd be a lot of fun. (the awkward moment that is) haha why would you want to hang out with a bunch of obnucious fans from another school??

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

early enough to tailgate.

I dont want you there if you're one of those NUTCASE GPR fans making death threats. if you are go to hell.

if its not you than show up if you want to have one of those awkard moments. itd be a lot of fun. (the awkward moment that is) haha why would you want to hang out with a bunch of obnucious fans from another school??

i'm not a nutcase. the only reason i go to the games is because i went to school with most of the guys on the team. im in wahpeton going to college right now, im just going because i havent seen a really good hs hockey game lately and i figured its gonna be a good game. who knows we'll see if i show up for it. depends what time i get to town.

i wasnt calling you a nutcase cause you want to go to tailgating. i was saying"I dont want you there if you're one of those NUTCASE GPR fans making death threats. if you are go to hell."

thrs people from grafton throwing death threats down on red river hockey players. i was just joking around saying dont come if it is you tossing around the threats

Grafton over Central tonight...complete domination for grafton...saturday is going to be phenomenal...6-3 grafton is my prediction...arnason is gonna sieve out....OoOoOoOoOoOoOo sieve sieve sieve sieve sieve sieve

Grafton is pretty good, Arnason sieve out, nah, not pat he is one of the best in the state :lol:

hey, can you guys tell me a little bit about Eric Meland? He is set to join the Lincon Stars once his high school season is over. I know he's the leading scorer in the state right now, but what are some of his strengths and weaknesses? And what's his height and weight? Thanks! We're excited to have him coming down.

Goes about 6-0 185. Once ate the bible while water skiing. Feeds his babies shrimp scampi and showers in vodka. Overall GREAT athlete. Knows how to score and is a great playmaker. Not a very smooth skater, but not slow. He is'nt overly aggressive, but is not scared to go in the corners. Put him with some other talented Forwards and he will produce.

Ryan Ladouceur is also playing with the FM Jets after the year. Alex Simonson with the Chicago Steel and Nick Schaffer possibly playing USHL or FM Jets.

Goes about 6-0 185. Once ate the bible while water skiing. Feeds his babies shrimp scampi and showers in vodka. Overall GREAT athlete. Knows how to score and is a great playmaker. Not a very smooth skater, but not slow. He is'nt overly aggressive, but is not scared to go in the corners. Put him with some other talented Forwards and he will produce.

Ryan Ladouceur is also playing with the FM Jets after the year. Alex Simonson with the Chicago Steel and Nick Schaffer possibly playing USHL or FM Jets.

Simonson playing in the USHL after the season? Thats a joke.

Simonson playing in the USHL after the season? Thats a joke.

It'll be interesting to see how that goes. His daddy won't be able to come to his rescue and he won't be able to jump ship on the Steel and just go to another team if things aren't going his way. Welcome to the real world, Simonson...good luck...you'll need it.

It'll be interesting to see how that goes. His daddy won't be able to come to his rescue and he won't be able to jump ship on the Steel and just go to another team if things aren't going his way. Welcome to the real world, Simonson...good luck...you'll need it.

Wow, lots of people with a dislike for Simonson. Does it bother both of you that he is going to a USHL team, as junior24 posted?

I guess I'm not sure why those guys dislike him...big, strong kid who has a good shot and plays physically. Yeah, I sure don't want him on my team...get real.

I guess I don't recall anywhere in my post where I said anything about his size, shot or how physical he does or does not play.

theres is no way alex simonson doesnt play in the ushl because he has already played 2 games for chicago. you guys who dont think hes gonna make it are stupid.

Yea him and his 19 points in 19 games against arguably the worst North Dakota high school hockey talent pool ever are going to fit in real well down in the USHL.

Yea him and his 19 points in 19 games against arguably the worst North Dakota high school hockey talent pool ever are going to fit in real well down in the USHL.

It gets tiring listening to you constantly bash the talent in the ND HS league this year, or players, or teams. As for the 19 points in 19 games, that means nothing. If he in fact does play in the USHL this spring, then you'll be on here saying how soft the USHL is now. You've got some obvious issues, I suppose Meland is only putting up as many points as he is because the state is so soft.

It gets tiring listening to you constantly bash the talent in the ND HS league this year, or players, or teams. As for the 19 points in 19 games, that means nothing. If he in fact does play in the USHL this spring, then you'll be on here saying how soft the USHL is now. You've got some obvious issues, I suppose Meland is only putting up as many points as he is because the state is so soft.

I tend to agree, and don't think that he makes it in Chicago. He played in two games in the preseason big deal. He doesn't make it at the next level!! Bottom line just not good enough. Big and physical and thats about it.

I tend to agree, and don't think that he makes it in Chicago. He played in two games in the preseason big deal. He doesn't make it at the next level!! Bottom line just not good enough. Big and physical and thats about it.

I hope he does make it. Just for all the nay-sayers who say he can not make it. As for the comment about pre-season games. He played in 2 games for the Chicago Steel in the regular season, prior to the ND High School Season.

I hope he does make it. Just for all the nay-sayers who say he can not make it. As for the comment about pre-season games. He played in 2 games for the Chicago Steel in the regular season, prior to the ND High School Season.

I think the kid deserves props. Hey , he has basically made it through one whole high school season without quitting. Baby steps you know.

theres is no way alex simonson doesnt play in the ushl because he has already played 2 games for chicago. you guys who dont think hes gonna make it are stupid.

Alex Simonson is a good hockey player I don't know why people don't think he isn't going to play in the USHL.

you are one of the worst judges of hockey talent on this board. hockey is more then scoring. alex simonson has speed, size, strength, and is a good special teams player, he will be in the ushl.. just cause you sucked ass at hockey doesn't mean he does.