SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five Poster Scam History

BismarckFan

Well, if you are a gopher fan, then you fall back on " At least the gophers have an all time heads up winning record against UND."

if you are a UND fan, you fall back on "7>5".

I get a couple of hundred "7>5" responses a year. and I only use the "regular season winning record" a few dozen times a year. My +/- rating is running way plus on this issue.

ok, sorry but i would much rather have more NC$$ titles any damn day than more wins vs a rival, and im pretty sure its not just me here.....the only banners that mean the most to me are the 7 hanging in the ralph.not FINAL 5 title BANNERS, not bush league tourney titles and so forth....im sure gophs fans would agree if it was flipped

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, sorry but i would much rather have more NC$$ titles any damn day than more wins vs a rival, and im pretty sure its not just me here.....the only banners that mean the most to me are the 7 hanging in the ralph.not FINAL 5 title BANNERS, not bush league tourney titles and so forth....im sure gophs fans would agree if it was flipped

+

Well, if you are a gopher fan, then you fall back on " At least the gophers have an all time heads up winning record against UND."

if you are a UND fan, you fall back on "7>5".

I get a couple of hundred "7>5" responses a year. and I only use the "regular season winning record" a few dozen times a year. My +/- rating is running way plus on this issue.

A Happy Troll this time, how quaint. Things haven't been so happy since your rivals all started fielding real hockey teams have they. All those beer league wins and so little NCAA Hardware to show for them. But as long as you are Happy .......

I don't really know how to put this, but last year, UND went to Saint Paul, beat two teams, and won the Broadmoor Trophy. Mn, on the other hand, went to Grand Forks, and somehow got beat by a much weaker team.

Mn, on the other hand, went to Grand Forks and was beat by a much more inspired team. How long you gonna hang your head about that one? Tell me, do your cornflakes still taste of amines?

Hirsch for POY

That means you're pregnant. :silly:

Aw crap. Now the trifecta that's yet to be named (Hockeymom, Siouxmama, and Sioux-cia) will be all a-tizzy planning a baby shower for Happy.

I know how these things go! :lol:

(seriously, though, hilarious, Siouxmama)

Aw crap. Now the trifecta that's yet to be named (Hockeymom, Siouxmama, and Sioux-cia) will be all a-tizzy planning a baby shower for Happy.

I know how these things go! ;)

(seriously, though, hilarious, Siouxmama)

Yeah! A baby shower for "The Creature Within". :lol:

Yeah! A baby shower for "The Creature Within". :D

Baby Gopher shower!!! Ok, recommendations,

http://www.buginfo.com/articles/gophers.cfm

The methods that do work for established populations of gophers include trapping, poisoning, and fumigating,...

I found this interesting, Gophers are NOT team players!!!

Gophers are solitary animals, and you never have more than a single adult gopher living and working in a tunnel system.