SiouxSports.com Forum

whne is teh sunday hockey game?

Siouxrock

After a lengthy study of the phenoma know as Siouxrock. I ahve (argh) have been able to translate a few absic (yikes) basic Siouxrockisms.

whne is teh sunday hockey

Translates to : When will they play the Sunday Hockey Game.

Answer: Sunday

After a lengthy study of the phenoma know as Siouxrock. I ahve (argh) have been able to translate a few absic (yikes) basic Siouxrockisms.

Translates to : When will they play the Sunday Hockey Game.

Answer: Sunday

Oh no! His studies have caused BisonMav to be more infected than he realizes! :D

Siouxrock, please, for the sake of all of us, stop the madness!

;)

The gophers might have experienced the rally bat this year but nothing compares to the Wookie! He'd probably make a really good mascot. :D

If we were in St. Cloud we'd blow up his picture and make a big cardboard cut-out of it. Then we would bring that and parade it around at the hockey game, and we'd chuckle to ourselves about how cool and clever we are.

I never got that......

;)

If we were in St. Cloud we'd blow up his picture and make a big cardboard cut-out of it.

;)

He definitely has a better hairdo than Britney! I could bring the "Dean Blais Face" on a stick they handed out, was it last year?

If we were in St. Cloud we'd blow up his picture and make a big cardboard cut-out of it. Then we would bring that and parade it around at the hockey game, and we'd chuckle to ourselves about how cool and clever we are.

I never got that......

;)

That, my friend, is a sign of intelligence. ;)

My only question is: Is this sentence meant to be correct as it is written; or is it really siouxrock speak for: I once got a mallet to my head/mellon.

You're finally beginning to recognize the brilliance of siouxrock's writing. It can be interpreted in so many different ways. ;)