SiouxSports.com Forum

whne is teh sunday hockey game?

Siouxrock

I don't have a lot to say but.....

Siouxrock---

#1 It is the year 2003 why are you proud of a mullet?

#2 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE LEARN TO SPELL

#3 Its not cool to lie about playing hockey for Red River, I have serious doubts of the fact that you are either old enough or smart enough to play for RR.

I know this is a public forum and what not and I don't think its fair to deny someone the ability to commicate on this board, but I think you really need to take some care in what you say. If not for your self do it for everybody that is stuck reading your unintellible drivel!!!

I don't have a lot to say but.....

Siouxrock---

#1 It is the year 2003 why are you proud of a mullet?

#2 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE LEARN TO SPELL

#3 Its not cool to lie about playing hockey for Red River, I have serious doubts of the fact that you are either old enough or smart enough to play for RR.

I know this is a public forum and what not and I don't think its fair to deny someone the ability to commicate on this board, but I think you really need to take some care in what you say. If not for your self do it for everybody that is stuck reading your unintellible drivel!!!

i play rigth wing

goto the hockey website and see my stats

and if ur good at hockey, u pass

It seems to me that Siouxrock's sole purpose on this board is to get under our collective skin, which he/she has done. It is clear to me that he/she is making deliberate attempts to misspell and use incorrect grammar and every time any of us acknowledges his/her posts I am certain Siouxrock kicks back, grins from ear to ear and feels like his/her goal has been accomplished. Perhaps if we ignore him/her, he/she will go away.

I, for one, would like to see Jim Dahl install an ignore feature on this board similar to the one utilized by USCHO, if possible. That would certainly resolve the Siouxrock issue for many of us.