2 Mike Santorelli, Jr, F, NMU 35 26

Ryan Jones, Jr, F, MU 37 26

4 Ryan Duncan, So, F, UND 33 25

5 Brandon Wong, Fr, F, QU 33 23

Scott Parse, Sr, F, UNO 37 23

7 Eric Ehn, Jr, F, AFA 35 22

8 Bryan Lerg, Jr, F, MSU 32 21

Kyle Greentree, Jr, LW, UAF 33 21

Sorry, I was thinking points, and Duncan is 9 behind Hensick and 12 behind some hump named Eric Ehn.

Santorelli got 2 more goals tonight and Jones got one also.

My husband thinks I'm addicted to hockey and that I am a little crazy about all this but he has never read this site, he would then clearly realize I have a mild problem. I can't keep up with all the leagues -just the WCHA. (and any of the Wild games I can watch and NHL playoffs...)

Thanks for the stats!

Hak post-game comments:

Real good win.

We talked about playing better than last night. Good teams come back.

Played with a lot of pride tonight in every area.

Rylan Kaip goal was a huge goal.

Last night, we didn't get anyone else chipping in. Tonight, Kaip's goal was a huge goal.

Duncan's first goal was a highlight reel goal. A Brandon Bochenski goal.

Great pass from T.J. on that goal.

Real team play and real team contribution in the 3rd period was the key to the game.

Siouxdonyms is an awesome guy.

Kozek didn't have a good game last night. Thought tonight he bounced back well.

Our entire D-corp didn't have a good game last night. Not going to single anyone out.

They rebounded well tonight.

Phil had some good saves again.

Had a calm presence tonight.

Don't take anything for granted now in the WCHA.

We go into St. Cloud next weekend, and they're looking for the McNaughton Cup.

Looking for a real battle going in there.

We're playing well right now. Don't know how that equates out on the national scale.

Have to continue to play well. Going into the hornet's nest.

I knew I should have done the recap...

He must have meant pts. I think TJ is 2nd in the nation in total pts.

Yea, they were having a conversation about who was a Hobey Baker candidate from the WCHA and how Duncan was getting overlooked. But then I think it was Woogie said it wasn't really close because Duncan was SOO far behind Hensick. 9 points isn't that far behind and when you consider Duncan has scored a LOT more goals, especially when his team REALLY needed it the most in the first half of the season - I think you could make an honest case that Duncan should be one of the finalists for the Hobey. And to think, we still have him FOR 2 MORE YEARS!!!!

How do Ryan's goals compare to the others? I mean are the teams the others scored against 'real' hockey teams or cupcakes? That should count for something. We all know the WCHA is the toughest league in the country so Ryan's goals should be multiplied by 10 at the minimum.

I will single someone out, Lee had a horrible series. Not saying he is always bad but it just seemed he couldn't do anything right.

Fixed your post. :D

Remember: It doesn't matter what anyone else on the Defense does, it will always be Lee's fault now that Finley is playing better. :D

Lee kept making DU players dive. He can't do anything right. :D

I'm sure of that.

Didn't watch the game tonight. Was at a friend's house watching Fargo South suck it up against Red River. Wish I had watched the Sioux game. What an awful performance by South. Anyways....

How do Ryan's goals compare to the others? I mean are the teams the others scored against 'real' hockey teams or cupcakes? That should count for something. We all know the WCHA is the toughest league in the country so Ryan's goals should be multiplied by 10 at the minimum.

Kind of like Kessel scoring 75% of his goals against Anchorage and winning WCHA rookie of the year? (Thought I'd throw one out there for all the skippies on board)

Yea, they were having a conversation about who was a Hobey Baker candidate from the WCHA and how Duncan was getting overlooked. But then I think it was Woogie said it wasn't really close because Duncan was SOO far behind Hensick. 9 points isn't that far behind and when you consider Duncan has scored a LOT more goals, especially when his team REALLY needed it the most in the first half of the season - I think you could make an honest case that Duncan should be one of the finalists for the Hobey. And to think, we still have him FOR 2 MORE YEARS!!!!

wtf does woog know anyway?