SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

How it is that on Tuesday, a half dozen police cars and sheriff's SUVs can descend on my neighborhood with lights flashing and sirens blaring, three people can be led away in handcuffs and not one single word about the incident appears in the local news media? Is the Judy's Tavern scandal consuming too many news-gathering resources? :)

How was prison, PCM?

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid the only news that could possible be big enough to bump this off the lead story would be if Gary held a press conference announcing he was leaving G.F. because he could no longer live in a state with a racist name like "Dakota".

I'm afraid the only news that could possible be big enough to bump this off the lead story would be if Gary held a press conference announcing he was leaving G.F. because he could no longer live in a state with a racist name like "Dakota".

What's the other option? South Dakota? :)

You narced on your wife an kids for your own immunity?

Of course not! THETRIOUXPER helped me escape out the back door and took me for a ride in his white Bronco. Unfortunately, the wife and kids weren't fast enough to escape the dragnet. :)

When did he move to the Grand Cities? :):)

gary.coleman.jpg

How it is that on Tuesday, a half dozen police cars and sheriff's SUVs can descend on my neighborhood with lights flashing and sirens blaring, three people can be led away in handcuffs and not one single word about the incident appears in the local news media? Is the Judy's Tavern scandal consuming too many news-gathering resources? :)

I must've been sleeping through that one PCM???

I'm not sure why he owned the bar - he did not really impress me a "local bar owner" type of guy. He owned and operated the ice cream store mainly as a place for his kids to work during the summer - at least that is what he was telling me.

This explains everything. The guys just stopped by for an Ice Cream Cone and the spot next door was closed. They heard the same thing you did, that both places had the same owner. They naturally thought that in the winter, you had to go to Judys to get ice cream. That is why they are only charged with minors on the premises. They weren't there for beer, they stopped by for Ice Cream.

So you are trying to tell me now that you can't even get an Ice Cream cone in GF without getting hassled. What is the world coming to?:)?

So you are trying to tell me now that you can't even get an Ice Cream cone in GF without getting hassled. What is the world coming to?????

I think it raises suspicion whenever someone tries to by ice cream in Grand Forks and the wind chill is -30. ;)

Would it be safe to assume that the source of truoble in your crime-infested neighborbood are NOT members (actually star players) on the most popular sports team in the state?

That's probably it. The people being arrested were NDSU football players! ???

How it is that on Tuesday, a half dozen police cars and sheriff's SUVs can descend on my neighborhood with lights flashing and sirens blaring, three people can be led away in handcuffs and not one single word about the incident appears in the local news media? Is the Judy's Tavern scandal consuming too many news-gathering resources? ???

Apparently WDASShole news director cassie waldor does not think it is newsworthy. Only things that make good kids look bad. Supermarket Tabloid news. Congratulations cassie, I hope you win another award for this excellence in journalism. You're nothing but a joke.