SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Gophers

Eskimos

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I took that option off after I posted the WJC shootout Gopher funs where being trolls

alright..I can understand TROLLS but on this vid...what defense could they POSSIBLY have??? "Well....Frazee was screened by a Sioux player 80 feet away?? NOOO!! Let those maroon and gold d*cks swim in their cesspool of LAMENESS because their goalie couldn't stop a shot he could (in GF TERMS) see coming from Manvel* :D (Or Thompson....I don't want to create a North/South split here... :glare::glare: )

Nice sweep you guys, and I loved the Bina 180 foot goal!

I think I might have to have my smile surgically removed. Wow what a weekend of hockey.

Now the Sioux have the weekend off. I suppose UAA is going to be licking their lips at the prospects

of playing the Goofs.

The only thing missing was the the H-O -L-Y-C-R-O-S-S......HOLYCROSS.....HOLYCROSS.......YEAH.....CRUSADERS!!!!!... Chant.... I really thought I would have heard that to counter the Rodentia chants. And I also expected to hear the"HOLY CROSS... CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP....chant...... But even without those chants, it was a phenomenal weekend of hockey!..... Just wish I would have seen some HC jerseys to rub it in even more! Guess I should order my own....

Go Sioux....

Oh... and ...The rodentia...suck....

man man oh man. The love and joy of being a sioux fan right now is amazing! Not only being surrounded by family and friends, I watched the sioux pound the goofs! We not only swept them, we dominated them. The thing is it wasnt sioux vs the goofers....It was sioux vs the goofs & champion. Talking about the worst official on earth, at least for the night/weekend. Are you kidding me! First question...if the goofs didnt have as many powerplays. We win 10-1? 8-1? Seriously. I cant wait to see the results/penalties/fines of this weekend for champion. He was a bigger seive than freezehole! I loved the thought of a split, but now that I've seen how the goofs play the game this year.....no worries. Actions speak louder that words...Hence, WE SWEEP

WATCHING FRIDAY NIGHT HOCKEY AND SEEING SIOUX WIN $45(coors lights)

WAKING UP WITH A HEADACHE AND GETTING A GREAT BREAKFAST $20

WATCHING THE GAME WITH AWESOME PEOPLE, GETTING A SWEEP, AND THEN SOON AFTER, SEEING BINA'S GOAL ON ESPN GETTING THE NUMBER ONE PLAY OF THE WEEK......PRICELESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

To those who boo'd lammy a few weeks back.......no comment..