SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Gophers

Eskimos

This CSTV is actually a very nice webcast. Just summarizing the college hockey scores and highlights. Showed the ugliness at the MSU-Mankato vs Wisonsin game. Didn't catch the Mankato player's name but he was challeging McBain (Wisconsin) to fisticuffs but wouldn't take his helmet off. McBain was all ready fro him but the Mankato player didn't have the guts, just the mouth...

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great effort by the Sioux thus far, in that they are getting virtually tackled every time they get to the net, with no penalty calls, yet they can't touch a Gopher. Total joke. Final PP's should be something like 26 or 27 to 9 by the end of the third.

Punching after the whistle and diving is in full force for the Gophers.

Great effort by the Sioux thus far, in that they are getting virtually tackled every time they get to the net, with no penalty calls, yet they can't touch a Gopher. Total joke. Final PP's should be something like 26 or 27 to 9 by the end of the third.

Punching after the whistle and diving is in full force for the Gophers.

Much as I want our boys to lay out 4 or 5 Goofs, I realize they need to play smart hockey if we want to win this game. Otherwise the ref is gonna win it!

Anyone else get the Intermission scores text to your phone? I just got the 1st intermission score text to my phone for the 2nd time tonight! :glare: I didn't get the final for last night until the middle of the night, and they sent it 4 times. I guess they wanted me to know! Good thing I'm not on a deserted island waiting impatiently for their updates!

Anyone else get the Intermission scores text to your phone? I just got the 1st intermission score text to my phone for the 2nd time tonight! :glare: I didn't get the final for last night until the middle of the night, and they sent it 4 times. I guess they wanted me to know! Good thing I'm not on a deserted island waiting impatiently for their updates!

I just got the 3-3 score. Last night I got 4 final scores after the game. It was kinda fun to keep getting that final though. :glare: