SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Gophers

Eskimos

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idiot hockey?:lol: The only way you can say idiotic in this game begins and ends with Campion.

Sorry, but I don't see a whole lot of penalties against UND that weren't penalties. We simply lost our cool and sent nearly half the team to the box.

I was saying "Let them rough you up! You might get an extra PP out of it!" Seriously, if UND retaliates for every little poke and jab to our players all night long we're going to be rotating 4 PK lines all night.

Let's face it. After our first two goals, we looked flat out bad. Can anyone explain why Darcy had to slash the goaltender? I mean, that was the capper in terms of dumb penalties.

Porter's penalty, in my opinion, was the only penalty the Sioux had to take in the first period. The rest were just bad judgement. I'm glad we were able to take a few Gophers to the box with us, but seriously. It was BAD.

Sorry, but I don't see a whole lot of penalties against UND that weren't penalties. We simply lost our cool and sent nearly half the team to the box.

I was saying "Let them rough you up! You might get an extra PP out of it!" Seriously, if UND retaliates for every little poke and jab to our players all night long we're going to be rotating 4 PK lines all night.

Let's face it. After our first two goals, we looked flat out bad. Can anyone explain why Darcy had to slash the goaltender? I mean, that was the capper in terms of dumb penalties.

Porter's penalty, in my opinion, was the only penalty the Sioux had to take in the first period. The rest were just bad judgement. I'm glad we were able to take a few Gophers to the box with us, but seriously. It was BAD.

And Porter's should not have been called. That was a great defensive play, in my opinion.

Has there ever been a longer goal?

LMFAO

Classic, freaking classic. Any momentum that the Gophers were planning on taking into the locker room, is now on UND's side.

Let's keep it rolling Sioux......rolling......Robbie Bina style.

It brings back kollar memories at least it happen to the right team this time

I will take Hennesy's words of "this is pathetic" over yours any day. Plus your posts are like reading War and Peace. I guess we will agree to disagree. That was a terribly officiated first period IMO.