SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Gophers

Eskimos

It did kind of look like that. Briggs was well under him, but his left elbow to make the motion that appeared like he was trying to make connection with Briggs if possible. The more I watch that replay, the more I think Kaip was deserving of that penalty. I have to quit analyzing each questionable call! :lol:

127und5.jpg

Looks like a cross check of empty space to me.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the good guys get Ben "the human punching bag" Gordon back tonight. They should be able to roll with 4 lines along with the last line change should give MN a slight advantage in matching line vs line. Sooner or later the Gophers are due for an offensive explosion and Lamroux is due for a Briggs type meltdown.

Big key for MN is to shut down the DOT line. I think Duncan had 2 goals and 1 assist, Toews had a few points, and Oshie had a few as well. If (big if) the Gophers do that they should be in good shape. Gophers also need to play a lot more sound defensively. They gave up two goals by not covering their man in front of the net. Also, take care of the puck and not turn it over.

For UND, need to limit the penalties. Eventually that will haunt them. On the inverse, UND needs to go hard to the net to cause penalties. Keep up the aggresive forecheck like last night. Teams that fore-check aggresively against the Gophers are the one's that have had success. Basically, play the game they did last night and more than likely they will get 2 more points

Does anyone know if there is a webcast of the game?

Looks like you can get the game on CSTV PPV. Hope this link helps: http://www.cstv.com/cstvppv/hockey/

It's $14.95 for a single game. I can not get it on FOX Sports out here (Michigan) tonight (Game was on last night here on Fox Sports Pacific on my Fox Digital Sports package). My only concern is that I end up paying the cash for the webcast and find it totally bites. I've never had an experience with CSTV PPV via the computer so your guess is good as mine.

It's my only option to watch the game where I live. Otherwise it's streaming audio.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Go Sioux!!

It did kind of look like that. Briggs was well under him, but his left elbow to make the motion that appeared like he was trying to make connection with Briggs if possible. The more I watch that replay, the more I think Kaip was deserving of that penalty. I have to quit analyzing each questionable call! :lol:

I also watched the YouTube video of the so-called Fischer "dive" from last week and it looked a lot to me like O'Brien shifted his shoulder into Fischer. Fischer probably embellished, a skill quickly utilized by a gopher or 2 last night, but it looked like in fact O'Brien did try to and successfully hit Fischer.

YEAH, THATS RIGHT, my invention of the DOT line was just used by doug wooger booger on the fsn pre game show, damn i should have copyrighted that, sh#$.... :lol: still funny to hear, thank you, thank you very much, now its time to start bombing some b-day drinks on route to another SIOUX win!!

YEAH, THATS RIGHT, my invention of the DOT line was just used by doug wooger booger on the fsn pre game show, damn i should have copyrighted that, sh#$.... :lol: still funny to hear, thank you, thank you very much, now its time to start bombing some b-day drinks on route to another SIOUX win!!

Hope the Sioux give you a great B-day present with another big WIN!!!!

YEAH, THATS RIGHT, my invention of the DOT line was just used by doug wooger booger on the fsn pre game show, damn i should have copyrighted that, sh#$.... :D still funny to hear, thank you, thank you very much, now its time to start bombing some b-day drinks on route to another SIOUX win!!

He better start using The Oshie. :lol::D

donnie says they're problem is youth..... who in the league doesn't have more youth than upperclassmen?

Exactly. It's becoming the norm. Teams that win the NC are going to need great leadership from their Sophomores, because the Juniors and Seniors will be very limited.