SiouxSports.com Forum

Commadore fight

Sioux17

My dad told me about Mike's big fight against wisonsin. He said that it was one of the best in college hockey of all time. Does anyone have a video feed of that fight.

They say that fight was basically a career maker. I think that fight was one of the best ever since I have been watching college hockey.

My dad told me about Mike's big fight against wisonsin. He said that it was one of the best in college hockey of all time. Does anyone have a video feed of that fight.

If you live in Forks or ever come to town stop at the Italian Moon to eat and talk to Sioux hockey gurru, Brad Towers. He has a killer old school Sioux hockey fight tape he'll probably play for you. That fight is on there, along with a few of Pirpich's classics, etc. It's a great fight tape filled with a lot of action from over the years.

If you live in Forks or ever come to town stop at the Italian Moon to eat and talk to Sioux hockey gurru, Brad Towers. He has a killer old school Sioux hockey fight tape he'll probably play for you. That fight is on there, along with a few of Pirpich's classics, etc. It's a great fight tape filled with a lot of action from over the years.

Not to mention the moon is a hockey shrine, they have a Bison Football Helment as a garbage recepticle too.

The fight tape at the Moon is absolutely CLASSIC!!! A must see for any college hockey fan, as many of the fights are not even Sioux games. Some Michigan/Michigan State and some Gophers. Plus, some great hockey memorabilia on the walls.

The fight tape at the Moon is absolutely CLASSIC!!! A must see for any college hockey fan, as many of the fights are not even Sioux games. Some Michigan/Michigan State and some Gophers. Plus, some great hockey memorabilia on the walls.

Your thinking of the fight tape at the Pepper that has mich and mich st. The one at the Moon has Sioux fights only on it. I know, I've seen it many times. But any way, it is a great tape, along with great food, and lots of other memorabilia. Including The Oshie's and Zajac's helmet's from last year, and lot's of picture's. That Stafford one where he's snowing that goalie is the best EVER, I hope they never take it down.

Any one that is looking for a real challenge can try my Italian Moon pre-game workout. It consists of a pitcher of beer(any kind), a plate of hot wings, and a plate of onion rings. Oh, plus chips and sauce. Believe me, it's not for the weak, so don't try it if you don't think you can handle it. :sad:

Any one that is looking for a real challenge can try my Italian Moon pre-game workout. It consists of a pitcher of beer(any kind), a plate of hot wings, and a plate of onion rings. Oh, plus chips and sauce. Believe me, it's not for the weak, so don't try it if you don't think you can handle it. :sad:

Get a lot of empty seats in your section, do you? :D

Wow, a big man like you must put his pants on two legs at a time.

So that's what the hell I been smelling at the game this year. Never smelled it before you got your season tickets, but it didn't occur to me to put TheTriouxper+beer+wings+onion rings+chips and sauce together. Imagine that. Good thing you're in the back row.

So that's what the hell I been smelling at the game this year. Never smelled it before you got your season tickets, but it didn't occur to me to put TheTriouxper+beer+wings+onion rings+chips and sauce together. Imagine that. Good thing you're in the back row.

What, no chili con queso?!?! :D

Hence my reply. :D