SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see what preceded the fight?

I was watching Fabian and a Seapup going at each other in front of the UAA goal. Then I heard a roar from the crowd and saw that Kaip and Anderson had dropped their gloves. What they were doing before that, I have no idea.

That one is surprising. Wasn't BSU riding a sizeable winning streak?

They did have a 10 game unbeaten streak I believe but it was snapped already by losing to Colorado College 5-3.

Still though they will be a tough team to beat. I wonder if the people in Bemidji are gonna do the "Oshie Sucks" chant while T.J. gets a hat trick there :angry:.

this was a easy one o see it was coming from last night after the game, kaip was throwing down no matter what

A few scrums early in the game and Kaip was in them all. Also in the pregame words were exchanged. I hear from a source in the arena that it was Radke talking to the ref when Lawson came up and they started jawing so the other players left on the ice starting getting into it. I believe Kaip was included in that as well.

I was watching Fabian and a Seapup going at each other in front of the UAA goal. Then I heard a roar from the crowd and saw that Kaip and Anderson had dropped their gloves. What they were doing before that, I have no idea.

Fabian has been pretty hot since getting kicked in the head. It wouldn't surprise me to see him mixing it up again tonight.

Yes they were. But they play in the CHA. :lol: Seriously, I was surprised by the Tech sweep, as BSU has done very well against WCHA opponents up until this weekend.

ii dnt care if they are in the cha, they were 5-1 vs the wcha coming into tech and blew and 2-0 3rd period lead and lost tonight.. they are good and can play....if the sioux are not ready friday at the glass we will get beat, thats not going to happen but dont overlook the mighty BEAVERS :angry:

Fabian has been pretty hot since getting kicked in the head. It wouldn't surprise me to see him mixing it up again tonight.

he is smart enough to know we need him vs the beavs friday night, i highly doubt he will go