SiouxSports.com Forum

Babbling About The Sioux

jk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone needs to take a deep breath, breathe in, breathe out.....

Hammy didn't come one here and make blatantly outrageous statements. I think his opinion is valid, I don't agree with it, but it does spark some debate. I would say that other teams posters who come here don't try and flame away, and to pat the UND contingent on the back a little, for the most part don't yell everytime an opposing team fan says something in a somewhat "negative" light about UND. I like having intelligent Gopher fans post here to get other perspectices, and to be honest, I'm not sure how this escalated in any way.

On to other news...

Any news on goaltending starters for this weekend (I'm getting antsy, I just got my tickets for the weekend).

Hammy makes condescending comments regarding the Sioux a habit. They just don't belong in this forum. He needs to take them to POI. They are not wanted here, imo.

In other words, Hammy, take your condescension and differing philosophies somewhere else, this is a Sioux board, period.

Any news on goaltending starters for this weekend (I'm getting antsy, I just got my tickets for the weekend).

With sincere apologies to ZZ Top for mangling a perfectly good lyric for my own purposes, I propose that UND start "playin' Russian (ice) roulette" and "load all six" as skaters. ??? ???

Kidding.

Go with the best looking one in practice this week and skate as a team in front of whomever it is.

With sincere apologies to ZZ Top for mangling a perfectly good lyric for my own purposes, I propose that UND start "playin' Russian (ice) roulette" and "load all six" as skaters. ??? ???

Kidding.

I'm not. We might have better luck on the O if we had another guy upfront. If anything, we could cycle the puck more often. ???

Anyway ...

I don't always agree with what Hammy or other (Sioux, Minnesota, etc.) fans/posters may say about UND, Blais, hockey or whatever. However, I do think this is a proper forum to discuss those issues, regardless of the opinions expressed, or who expresses them. Protestations of "defending" Blais, UND or whatever seem to be merely pretexts to personally attack somebody for things that happened on USCHO, POI or even here.