SiouxSports.com Forum

Hirsch kicked off Gophers

Chuck Schwartz

Besides, she IS a bitch.

It's going to be ok, GB, it's going to be ok and I do still love you. :silly:

All your life people are going to disagree with you and your not going to like it but, with Mother Theresa by your side, you'll be able to gow from the dissent and withstand the threat to your ??. :sad:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could go on and on pointing out worthless drivel about you, but I don't have enough time. I'll just summarize it for you. You are clearly the dumbest bitch on these boards.

I think you need to calm down just a little bit. That was way out of bounds. Do you need a time out.

Ok, fine then. It's not right either way, I guess. How about you just get back to your Hirsh bashing then. (That way everyone will be able to see who the real a-hole/bitch is.)

Hirsh bashing? I never said an ill word about the guy.

I think you need to calm down just a little bit. That was way out of bounds. Do you need a time out.

TRIOUXPER, Sioux7>5, GBPackrzz misread Sioux-Cia's post (she did indeed say to stop being an a-hole, not that the person was an a-hole) but is too committed to back off. I admire GB's strict adherence to that committment. It may be way over the line and disrespectful to call anyone names such as that, but GB hasn't gotten to the point where he understands that people can act like an a-hole without actually being considered one on a somewhat labelled basis.

For example, if someone is acting like a jerk, does that person simply become a jerk regardless? Apparently so. That means that because Sioux-cia was called a "Mother Theresa" she must always be a Mother Theresa... which makes GBPackrzz accusation all the more silly. ;)

Best post on this topic yet. I feel the same way, but wouldn't have been so tactful.

Yes, my mistake, you simply indicated that you agreed with the above post, only would have said things much worse if you actually were to reply. I guess this completely excuses you for any type of wrong-doing. (This is in refernece to you saying that you didn't say an "ill word" about Hirsch.)

Hirsh bashing? I never said an ill word about the guy.

QUOTE(soohockey15 @ Dec 31 2006, 03:34 AM)

Whenever I hear of someone being kicked off a team, I lose most of the respect I may have had for that person. My view on it is that 20 other guys can follow the rules, why can't you? I felt sorry for Hirsch after the incident a few years ago, but I lost all respect for him after hearing this. I dont really think that you would kick a kid off the team because he has a mental disorder. The kid would probably be held out of a few games until they can figure the problem out, or in Hirsch's case, sit out a season. But you dont kick a kid off a team for something that isn't his fault. Clearly he was a cancer in the locker room and the coaches couldn't handle him anymore. No sympathy, no respect.

GBpakzz

Best post on this topic yet. I feel the same way, but wouldn't have been so tactful.

I guess technically HE 'didn't say an ill word about the guy'. :silly:

Yes, my mistake, you simply indicated that you agreed with the above post, only would have said things much worse if you actually if were to reply. I guess this completely excuses you for any type of wrong-doing.

Show me where I said a single bad thing about the player. When you find it let me know. I've already spent too much time on this player and actually couldn't care less about him.

Moving on to bigger and better things: Sioux-Cia.... Bitch or asshole? Discuss amongst yourselves.

Well, for once, I can say with the utmost certainty that I AM NOT the asshole here. (It almost breaks my heart to admit it.) However, Gbpak, you are on the losing side of this argument, no matter who called who what.

Kudos to The Triouxper for sucking it up and admitting he is not the a-hole. It has to be difficult for him to not resort to Hirsch bashing for the sole claim of regaining his honored title! :silly:

In all reality, GBPak....you've showed your true self, and it was a classless move. Sioux-cia is one of the regulars on this board and her opinion, where it may differ from yours and others, is well-respected. I'm not trying to defend her in any way, shape, or form, her posts on the topic do that. I don't condone her use of profanity, but it's no where near the level your remarks took it.

Show me where I said a single bad thing about the player. When you find it let me know. I've already spent too much time on this player and actually couldn't care less about him.

Moving on to bigger and better things: Sioux-Cia.... Bitch or asshole? Discuss amongst yourselves.

I did show you, it's right there. In black and white. Don't tell me you don't understand what it was you were implying there, you wrote it.

Kudos to The Triouxper for sucking it up and admitting he is not the a-hole. It has to be difficult for him to not resort to Hirsch bashing for the sole claim of regaining his honored title! :silly:

In all reality, GBPak....you've showed your true self, and it was a classless move. Sioux-cia is one of the regulars on this board and her opinion, where it may differ from yours and others, is well-respected. I'm not trying to defend her in any way, shape, or form, her posts on the topic do that. I don't condone her use of profanity, but it's no where near the level your remarks took it.

Harboring hatred for a rival hockey team is one thing. Making light of someone's uncontrolled medical condition is another subject all together. Even I cannot lower myself to that.

I don't know that I'd state that Hirsch was "kicked to the curb". His scholarship wasn't yanked. And since he has no more eligibility left, if he's deemed unfit to play (whatever the reason) what more can be done for him regarding playing hockey? For all we know behind the scenes it wasn't handled as cold-heartedly as those out of the loop might assume. Beyond that...

But really...think twice before you do that.

HA, you think THATS bad, you shoulda Seen what she did to that poor Gopher Fan and the Final Five a Few years ago.......

Never seen a man cut down to that 4th grade level where your only defnese for losing a verbal argumement is to start Crying, and he was, he was CRYING, his buddies tried to comfort him, but, he was sobbing uncontollably, it was a Horrific Sight.