SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS TECH

AZSIOUX

Credit for the 2nd goal is BACK to Oshie. I'll bet Wooger is checking to see if Oshie still gets credit for the 2nd assist.

BTW. who is Jim Scanlon. He seems to do a pretty good job as the color guy.

YEAH!!!

Don't know but I agree, he is doing a very good job as color guy.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was my comment regarding Lee that upset you can I ask you if you think it is okay for him to watch opposing forwards get in his goaltender's wheelhouse and do nothing about it.

Nope.

siouxrube got me riled up.

Shall I recount why MTU scored?

Oshie lost a faceoff and MTU got it to the front of the net. If Lee had touched Gagne before he touched the puck, he could have been called for a penalty, unless you can check a person that doesn't have the puck?

The second goal was when TWO players (Jones was the second... was Genoway the first?) that whiffed on TWO straight opportunities to mess up their 3 on 2 and they didn't and Grieco got pulled because of it.

The post I cited from you was the one that Lammy didn't stop that one, the post did. I basically made a crack at the fact that Lammy is an ND boy and therefore is much better than the Canadian freshman.

Sorry.

Coaches do that sometimes to motivate the team so they don't feel the blame was on the Goalie......it worked as we scored on the next shift!!

Why would a coach mess with a goalie's head and pull him like that? It doesn't make sense to me. Especially on a bs goal like that one where it went off a skate.