SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS TECH

AZSIOUX

VandeVelde pretty much ripped his shoulder out of its socket trying to free his stick from the Tech player. PP Sioux. Gotta make this count.

Earlier, what a nice play off the face-off by Porter Watkins and Kozek to create a great chance low but denied by Nolan.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tech just might win the GLI this year! Something they have not since 1980. Michigan is playing as bad as the Sioux. State should walk over Harvard, and then Tech will muck it up with State.

This weekend can't be happening. Even Wayne State got 7 goals at home. They only had 3 for the season going into tonight!

This is not good. :)

The next time I hear one of the players or Hak say "I thought we played well enough to win..." I am GONNA SCREAM!!!

Either the boys are just having one of the UNLUCKIEST streaks in recent memory, or they just aren't that good. I don't believe the second choice, honestly, but I think that "lucky" teams make their own luck. I thought with Oshie finally getting a goal (2 according to Tim H.), that this one was in the bag. Guess I was wrong. :)