SiouxSports.com Forum

SCORING MACHINE?

THETRIOUXPER

Triouxper's Poll  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Next scoring machine (other TJ or JT, or Duncs)

• Kozek
    • Watkins
    • Miller
    • Porter
    • Zajac
    • Forney
    • Vandy
    • Other
    • I don't care about Triouxper's poll

Im thinkin Miller. Now that he is getting into games this year (has only missed 2) he is doing very well. I think it's a testament to how well guys can play better just by being around guys who are phenomenal. I believe Miller will step up even more this season than he did at the end of last season

Im thinkin Miller. Now that he is getting into games this year (has only missed 2) he is doing very well. I think it's a testament to how well guys can play better just by being around guys who are phenomenal. I believe Miller will step up even more this season than he did at the end of last season

You bring up a good point here. Being around the likes of a Johnny Toews or a TJ can only benefit other player's. Their work ethic is usually infectious. This was the case with ZPar as well.

You bring up a good point here. Being around the likes of a Johnny Toews or a TJ can only benefit other player's. Their work ethic is usually infectious. This was the case with ZPar as well.

I'm going with Miller too. I like what I saw from him this past weekend, and I think that was largely due to his linemates. Very true about ZPar. Bochenski was a good college hockey player, but ZPar's hustle made him a great college hockey player. Bochenski didn't want to get left behind! :D

4 votes for I don't care. I'm sure they are from my biggest fans bucky, slappy, xtotheiamnotverysmart, and livestoplaywithhimslef. I'm so devastated, all I wanted was to have the biggest and the best poll ever.

Thats funny :D . Im still stickin with porter. He is the most mature so far and almost has a never give up on the puck attitude like oshie(my opinion) Hes always great on the PK(usually) and is a fun player to watch. Hes made a few points this year that he can put the puck in the net.

I took don't care about the poll because I think several of those guys will start scoring if the DOT line takes off. The big line scoring will take some pressure off the rest of the guys.

since the DOT line has not been with eachother every game that is hard to do. and for the next 6 games as well because the T in the DOT is gone at the wjt and hurt :D

since the DOT line has not been with eachother every game that is hard to do. and for the next 6 games as well because the T in the DOT is gone at the wjt and hurt :D

The DOT line has to produce whether D, O and T are playing on the same line or on different lines (or in different countries). Even though they are sophomores, they are the scoring heart of the team. If O and T start scoring as much or more than D is now the team should be fine.

The DOT line has to produce whether D, O and T are playing on the same line or on different lines (or in different countries). Even though they are sophomores, they are the scoring heart of the team. If O and T start scoring as much or more than D is now the team should be fine.

nice ???

I took don't care about the poll because I think several of those guys will start scoring if the DOT line takes off. The big line scoring will take some pressure off the rest of the guys.

I believe the opposite is true. When other players or lines are able to step up and score our "big line" will have a little bit of the attention/ pressure off of them. Right now shut down Toews and Osh=shutting down the Sioux. The other lines simply have to contribute on the offensive side to open things up for TJ and JT.

I believe the opposite is true. When other players or lines are able to step up and score our "big line" will have a little bit of the attention/ pressure off of them. Right now shut down Toews and Osh=shutting down the Sioux. The other lines simply have to contribute on the offensive side to open things up for TJ and JT.

I voted for Koze too!!!! I know he's gonna start putting that puck in the net!

By the way Triouxper, I didn't know you were so computer savy!! Did you get the "Geek Squad" over to give you a little hand or what?

I voted for Koze too!!!! I know he's gonna start putting that puck in the net!

By the way Triouxper, I didn't know you were so computer savy!! Did you get the "Geek Squad" over to give you a little hand or what?

Yes, I had some help getting my poll out so all of you could enjoy it. Thank you all so much for making my poll such a huge success.