SiouxSports.com Forum

New Sign in North Dakota

yekcoh

The sign is real......it's the blurb about the Gophers losing to Holy Cross that was added with PhotoShop or another program like it. They must have covered "Land of Lincoln" up. < :glare:;)

What city is that in? I was trying to think what city it is in.

What city is that in? I was trying to think what city it is in.

Isn't it SB I29 at Fargo? I think that one of the GF exits is mile marker 132 and Fargo is about 75 miles south of there. Also, Fargo is the about the only town that could have 3 exits at 1 mile marker.

So that would make the WHOLE sign location touched up as there would not be a "Welcome" sign there of course.

Isn't it SB I29 at Fargo? I think that one of the GF exits is mile marker 132 and Fargo is about 75 miles south of there. Also, Fargo is the about the only town that could have 3 exits at 1 mile marker.

So that would make the WHOLE sign location touched up as there would not be a "Welcome" sign there of course.

I am pretty sure the exits in Fargo are from 65 to 69.

I can't say exactly where the sign is but I am thinking the whole thing was redone with photshop including the ND logo.

If its on I-29 the closest town would be McArther (10 miles from Canada) - Exit 208

If its on I-94 the closest town would be Dawson (50 miles west of Jamestown - Exit 208

I can't imagine either interstate would have a welcome to ND inside of the state inself. It might not necessarily be on an interstate either.

Great sign though.

right you are when you get into the 200s on I 29 you would be in Pembina County (Cavalier is exit 203).

I think your right because in Fargo from to Hankinson its about 140 miles, from Bismarch its somewhere in the to the other end of the state its about what 340 - 350 miles so maybe it just made up.

• 1 month later...