SiouxSports.com Forum

Thanksgiving

JESUS,family,rutgers

Trunk,

Hope things go well with your friend--a lot is happening lately. In addition to our football team having a great year,there has been a lot of movement toward expanding the stadium to 60,000. The new baseball stadium is being built with new fieldturf and stands. Lights are in the near future. Both soccer teams made it to the NCAA's. The girls basketball team is one of the top programs in the nation. Men's basketball is going to have a rough year,but the new coach is the guy who recruited the current players of Villanova which is one of the top teams this year. Your friend may want to investigate a company called Nelligan Sports Marketing--they do quite a lot of work for Rutgers. Take care.

Happy thanksgiving to all!!! How small will the attendence be this weekend with thanksgiving and all!

Not sure. I know there will be one more than usual though..... ME!! Ya gotta love in-laws with tickets that help you out when you come home for the holidays. :silly:???

Not sure. I know there will be one more than usual though..... ME!! Ya gotta love in-laws with tickets that help you out when you come home for the holidays. :silly:???

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone one SS.com, I hope you and your familes have a blessed day and that you have a wonderful holiday season. For those of you that are traveling, Be Safe

One again have a great weekend and Go Sioux!

Thanks. I normally don't look to see if its listed since the home games always are on but I'm stuck with a house full of in-laws that are Gopher fans and they got to the paper first this morning and since the game wasn't' listed they assumed they would be watching the Gopher game tonight.

I guess we'll let them watch the goofers on our period breaks.