SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SEAWOLVES

willistonsioux

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta give it to em. That UAA team played hard all weekend.

Plus, maybe it's just me, but it's almost fun to listen to the other guys celebrating like they just won the title. It's not something they get to do very often.

I think we have to face facts. We are just not as talented as we usually are. No depth at all.

I personally didn't think the Sioux played that poorly tonight. It'll be interesting to hear what Hak says.

I think we played inconsistently. At times we were playing great. And other times we just dropped like a rock.

Our Power Play just doesn't work in the 3rd period regardless of opponent.

And comparing nights, I think Grieco played better tonight than last night. That being said, UND is going to have to figure out how to get things going.

Passing continues to be a problem. Follow the bouncing puck is the theme of the video, so to speak. They aren't creating enough lanes for the puck to get to the net. They were better tonight, but it wasn't enough. When we're down a goal we need to be peppering the net. Why that only happened the last 2 minutes of the game I don't know.