SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SEAWOLVES

willistonsioux

Hey PCM can you give us a report on the status of these two players.

As I've said before, they tell us practically nothing about injuries. I'm not going to say any more about Oshie's injury than Hakstol is willing to say about it.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO

Friday night we got beat, plain and simple!

Saturday night our boys worked hard to keep pace with a very good Seawolves team. Those guys were impressive. I hate "the it's the refs'' fault whine BUT at the most Saturday's game should have been a 2-2 tie. Friggin' Shepard calls a holding penalty when there clearly was NOT! I saw the so called penaltly without obstruction and THERE WAS NO INTERFERENCE. Then that son of a dog, IQ deficient, spawn of a devil, poor excuse of a man, let alone ref calls a penalty that was ignored all night and makes it a 3 on 5 game!!!! ARRRRGGGGHH!!!!!! If we had not had those two penalty calls, I would have said we were swept by the better team this weekend but I can only say that about Friday night.

*mutter, mutter, friggin' a$$hole, mutter mutter*

True. I think UND's goaltending and defense will improve considerably as the year goes on. However, I'm much more concerned about whether UND has the guns to make the offense improve a great deal.

I agree, mksioux... that is, if Grieco and Finley and perhaps Lee and Lamoureux don't get thrown under the bus and into the river first.

Seriously... It's ok to be critical, especially after horrible losses by a team that flat out outplayed us two nights in a row, but some of the stuff that's being said is downright unbelievable.

I agree, mksioux... that is, if Grieco and Finley and perhaps Lee and Lamoureux don't get thrown under the bus and into the river first.

Seriously... It's ok to be critical, especially after horrible losses by a team that flat out outplayed us two nights in a row, but some of the stuff that's being said is downright unbelievable.

I get frustrated with the ND experts that think anyone from ND should be in the line up automatically over anyone else even though the person starting over the ND person is better. I think its a little early to pull the pin yet on the Sioux season but I am getting tired of watching a team sputter through the beginning of the season three years in a row and losing to team we have no reason losing too, these are crucial points in crucial games and the WCHA is not going to get 4-5 teams in the NCAA this year, the writing is already starting to form on the wall. Who knows what happens to UND with the NCAA, if we are a bubble team we might get left out of the big dance like Denver did. Granted they lost to bad non conference teams and lost their home series in the WCHA playoffs but every series is important.

This is what I have been told about Lawson: Lawson has a thing for UND, apparently he was interested in playing for UND and the UND coaches weren't interested in him and wanted nothing to do with him, he ended up at Alaska and looks like we should have given the kid a chance, he is better than anything we have in net right now. So everytime he plays against us he has a chip on his shoulder and plays the game of his career.

according to Brad in his finished article on the heralds website. Fabian didn't use his right arm during post-game handshakes. Did anyone see what happened last night? Is is really bad or just a possible out a week or so injury?

When I watched the play, Fabian went in to check a AA guy into the glass and just went shoulder-to-shoulder with him. Right after Fabian hit the guy, he instantly dropped his right arm to his side and skated off the ice. But he did come back and play later in the game, so I assumed it wasn't anything serious. Apparently I was wrong.

Edit: also if your a fan of the team, dont bash them...i hate that when people bash their own team. be optomistic.

Criticizing obvious poor play and coaching is not necessarily team bashing. Right now this team deserves to be criticized from top to bottom. What I hate :silly: is all the Homers on this board that jump on you if you dare say anything that might be deemed negative. You can still be a fan of the team and get on them when they are not playing up to their ability, which they are not right now.

I see nothing wrong with saying Grieco sucked and still expecting him to be great in the (near) future. Same goes for the whole team. Go Sioux!

BTW, hug that post young man...

Don't forget to cover the puck up and control rebounds also. :silly: