SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey siouxsports.com members. I have a question, hopefully it's not a silly question. I have been trying to watch an archived UAA game to see if I will be able to watch the streaming video this weekend, and when I try it, it says that my system cannot access GCI streaming hockey. I have internet through GF Wireless and my download speed is 3.95 Mbps. Does anybody know what this means and if I should be able to get the streaming video of the games?

Thanks. Would appreciate any info you have.

Hey siouxsports.com members. I have a question, hopefully it's not a silly question. I have been trying to watch an archived UAA game to see if I will be able to watch the streaming video this weekend, and when I try it, it says that my system cannot access GCI streaming hockey. I have internet through GF Wireless and my download speed is 3.95 Mbps. Does anybody know what this means and if I should be able to get the streaming video of the games?

Thanks. Would appreciate any info you have.

Is it because theres not currently a game on? meaning cannot access a game ? just a thought

Is it because theres not currently a game on? meaning cannot access a game ? just a thought

He should be able to watch the games that have been archived. My best guess is that it might be your firewall disallowing any connections from the site. That is if your behind a firewall and if you are check your settings and make sure that it allows connections from that specific site. That's my take on it :D

He should be able to watch the games that have been archived. My best guess is that it might be your firewall disallowing any connections from the site. That is if your behind a firewall and if you are check your settings and make sure that it allows connections from that specific site. That's my take on it :D

Thanks. I'm going to check it out. ;)

Archive games will work with Real Player, which is basically what Sprig was getting at.

"If you were trying to play or replay a live broadcast, the broadcast may have ended and the file for it is no longer available on that Web site. If the broadcast was streamed from a particular Web site, you can search that site for archived copies of the broadcast. Not all sites archive their broadcasts, however."

This is what I got.. First i entered 58201 for the zip and it denied me, then I used their zipcode and I got further but got this message above. And I do have realplayer. Any ideas. Can other people view those archived games (MN state vs UAA)? or do you get the same message as above? THANKS!

"If you were trying to play or replay a live broadcast, the broadcast may have ended and the file for it is no longer available on that Web site. If the broadcast was streamed from a particular Web site, you can search that site for archived copies of the broadcast. Not all sites archive their broadcasts, however."

This is what I got.. First i entered 58201 for the zip and it denied me, then I used their zipcode and I got further but got this message above. And I do have realplayer. Any ideas. Can other people view those archived games (MN state vs UAA)? or do you get the same message as above? THANKS!

I think it may be a problem on their end. I get the same failure if I try the MSU games. Try a different game, they seem to work.

I'm unable to watch the archived games of Minn St. vs. UAA as well(had to use a zip code of theres). I didn't get a message though. The message I did get from my player is: "Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate."

And I was using Media Player Classic with the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack installed which basically lets me watch any type of video format on the net. So it's probably something on there end. I believe I saw at USCHO a UAA fan posted saying that the zip code thing will be fixed by Friday and that we should be able to watch the series with no problem.

I'm unable to watch the archived games of Minn St. vs. UAA as well(had to use a zip code of theres). I didn't get a message though. The message I did get from my player is: "Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate."

And I was using Media Player Classic with the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack installed which basically lets me watch any type of video format on the net. So it's probably something on there end. I believe I saw at USCHO a UAA fan posted saying that the zip code thing will be fixed by Friday and that we should be able to watch the series with no problem.

yup i gotter working..now i can see what their team looks like vs wisconisn. Not bad at all for a feed either!

Maybe the coaches are just being more cautious with Forney since it's so early in the season still. As you can see alreay this year, this will be a tough line-up to crack. Maybe he just had a tough week of practice? Or maybe others excelled?

Maybe Bishop is from Alaska so he'll be making the trip. Then who stays home? It has to be a tough call.

Thanks ! Got it working. :D Go Sioux !!

Has this off week really been a month long? Cause it sure seems like it.

I feel like this is the first game of the season all over again! I hope the webcast turns out! So the more people who watch it the more crappy it is? I heard that somewhere, whether if its true or not..... ;)

I feel like this is the first game of the season all over again! I hope the webcast turns out! So the more people who watch it the more crappy it is? I heard that somewhere, whether if its true or not..... ;)

oh well, its better than nothing even if so, i have no prob listening to TH while throwing a few cold ones back :huh: either way, go sioux

sioux sweep, toews BIG weekend with oshie and kozek burying a couple as well

5-3

3-2

I see there are tape-delay broadcasts of these games in Anchorage. Too bad sonething can't be worked out with FSSN so we could also view them on tape-delay. I don't care what time or day they would end up being on.

The UAA home games are tape delayed in Anchorage (they want you to go to the game) but if you have a big dish (6 foot or bigger) you can watch them live ;)

I'll be recording it and if it works out if you want a copy, let me know. I'm sure we can work something out :huh: